SithThundercracker build (Doopy kit and Hasbro+Doopy kit)

Hi brothers, after obtaining my EIB I decided to share my build of E-11 blaster.

I had an old Doopydooed' Hasbro that I decided to rework as a heavy duty blaster while I was working on the main one (Doopydoos classic resin kit).
Of course ma main reference for information and tips was this thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/ ... reference/

That's the Hasbro after I covered the screws, engraved the charging handle track and inserted the aluminium bar:
Immagine

Doopy's kit after the standard modifications on front sight, folding stock and engraving on the bolt.
Immagine

Bolts for the kit and for the Hasbro
Immagine
Immagine

Counter on Hasbro was a printed one (calculating lens magnification and distortion) glued on a small tube.
Immagine

Counter on the kit was a real one. I used my son's birthday (that's also my TK id, sorta).
Immagine

The glorious power cylinders mod!
Immagine

On the paintjob: galvanized effect paint for the body, bronze for the scope, flat black for the counter:
Immagine
Immagine

Final look of the blasters with a flat black over the previous hand, a bit of orange rusty effect and additional semi-gloss black on the handle.
Immagine
Immagine

Some details: d-ring and spring
Immagine
Immagine

Scope lenses were adapted from a small binocular that had cool red lenses. Hasbro has the usual trigger inside, the kit has a full free view (altough not useful as the binocular lenses were mounted reversed)
Immagine

Gli otturatori:
Immagine
Immagine

Power cylinders! 
Immagine

gg8s9Mj.jpg

Edited by SithThundercracker
  • Like 1