Help! Would you say these boots are TIE Pilot approvable?

Freduster

Hey guys! I'm asking this question here because I cannot reach anyone in the appropriate forum (Jolly Roger Squadron), but surely some of you TKs have a TIE Pilot or a Reserve Pilot somewhere in the basement. So quick question: would you say this pair of German jackboots is accurate for a TIE Reserve Pilot build? Soviet Boots size 40 Any help would be appreciated, especially because there is a bit of time pressure as it's the last pair in this size they have in stock.

Thanks in advance,

Freddy

I suspect they would be if you filled the holes at the front, best bet it to ask your GML.  But even if they are clearable they're not brilliant.

However being as your German you should be able to do much better, lots of people use eBay Germany now to find approvable boots!  There's also a couple of people making reproduction boots but they're not cheap.

What do you think about these ones? ------------------They do look a little bit brown to me, but they're even cheaper, so that would be nice :) Thanks for the help anyway!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021