Help finding Ab Button Plates replacement - ANH ANOVOS STUNT

Hi Guys,

I hope someone could help me, some time ago I lost both ab button plates and I haven't been able to find a repacement, been checking at Anovos but they don't have it and even if they did, would have to buy the whole torso. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Oscar

ab-button-plates.thumb.jpg.ceac31eb99e6e73f39724769ffdcdcad.jpg

As suggested, I would check in with a reputable armor maker to see if they will ship you a replacement button plate. If you would like to color to match, you can take a swatch to a lowes/home depot and get some spray paint to match the anovos shade. (That is what I did when I shimmed my thighs and matched perfectly) 

This will be up to you. 

Good Luck trooper. 

26 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

If you would like to color to match, you can take a swatch to a lowes/home depot and get some spray paint to match the anovos shade. (That is what I did when I shimmed my thighs and matched perfectly) 

Do you have the brand/color that you used, Preston?  This could be really helpful now that Anovos is (slowly) starting to ship again.

Just now, justjoseph63 said:

Do you have the brand/color that you used, Preston?  This could be really helpful now that Anovos is (slowly) starting to ship again.

Unfortunately, I do not have a known color for Anovos. My armor is AP/RT-Mod. Before I ordered my replacement parts from RT (which is an exact match in color imo) We used paint to match the armor exactly for the shims on my thighs: See below. I am sure a white can be found that matches Anovos if needed. 

The Brand was Rust-Oleum 

Image result for rustoleum spray white

(THIS WHITE MATCHES AP/RT-MOD PERFECTLY) 

20160602_234136.jpg

20160609_114145.jpg

1 minute ago, justjoseph63 said:

B E A utiful job!  WOW!

Thanks, brother, 

these thighs are just laying around now as I have bigger and better thighs haha. But these beauts lasted a while and got me to level 3. I would be surprised if "Painter's touch" doesn't have a white for Anovos though. 

Looks like you will need a different small button plate as what you ordered only has three buttons instead of four. You will also need to get something to act as buttons for the big plate as there are only indents.

9 hours ago, lucnak said:

Looks like you will need a different small button plate as what you ordered only has three buttons instead of four. You will also need to get something to act as buttons for the big plate as there are only indents.

Thank you Luc, I notice that. I already have the buttons ready and painted, as for the small plate I have a piece of ABS with the right dimensions, just need to glue the buttons.