3d printed DLT 19 with real scope

Gilbert Lai

file bought from CG Trader, did some minor adjustment to have workable bipod 

real scope is detachable 

total weight about 2.3kg (with scope) / 2kg (without scope) so easy to carry for long trooping, hopefully can troop with it soon :)

print settings :

print speed : 7000mm / min

main blaster body / barrels : Perimeter : 3 / top&bottom solid layer : 3 / 15% infill / rectilinear infill

screw part setting : Perimeter : 7 / top&bottom solid layer : 3 / 20% infill (higher does not help) / full honeycomb infill

raft : yes

31959418_10215836506169827_2982221962295640064_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-13 at 9.24.29 AM.jpeg

31958567_10215836506249829_1146329408412319744_n.jpg

40166755244_25389cd56d_z.jpg

Edited by Gilbert Lai
delete additional picture
  • Like 1

Hi Gilbert that looks a great version There seems to be a couple of things that could  do with addressing but  not a biggie. The charging handle is not quite in the right place , needs to be a bit lower . The vent holes on the rear barrel look as though they don't match the front ,also there seems to be a different vent hole in your pics , are these pics of the  same weapon  . A pic of the left side would be great to see. Also there seems to be no belt feed plate on the right .

thank you sir, 

you have sharp eyes, yes, the second pic and last pic are not the same one as last pic is the 5th DLT 19 I built with major correction:

size reduced to 99.1% to original model and enhanced the screw to make them detachable.

charging handle : afraid nothing can do at the moment as the hole on the body is fixed 

belt feed plate : I am making a "fake" belt feed plate and will see how it goes with it, reverting. 

will take a picture at left side asap

On 2018/5/19 at 5:29 AM, Tig70 said:

Mate it's great just hoping you can get it spot on . 

photo of left side

https://flic.kr/p/267e9Ep

belt feed plate :

my first attempt was using a PVC sheet, but cannot simulate the "fold" look, so eventually I use epoxy putty and some "clay technique"

to make one, not perfect, but so far very happy about the outcome. 

https://flic.kr/p/267e9Cv

Edited by Gilbert Lai