TK-29916 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (RS) (832)

TK-29916 requesting EIB status here!

Name: Peter

FISD ID: SithThundercracker

TK-29916

Profile link: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=27567&costumeID=124

Affiliation: Italica Garrison, Sub Zero Squad

Mandatory Information

• Armor = RS PropMaster
  • Helmet= RS PropMaster
  • Blaster= Doopydoos resin kit (heavily modified)

Optional

• Height = 180cm
  • Weight = 82kg
  • Boots = Painted horse riding Johdpur
  • Canvas belt = RS PropMaster
  • Hand Plates = RS PropMaster rubber plates/ABS plates
  • Electronics= AKER amplifier
  • Neck Seal = Custom made (faux leather)
  • Holster = PhiloProps

Full body
Front – Arms at side
7n6v8Ai.jpg

Back – Arms at side
WpID0aR.jpg

Left – Arm at side and raised
4pHIleT.jpg
62rp4tK.jpg

Right – Arm at side and raised
TIX8uRA.jpg
FESxw9O.jpg

Right Side Detail – Arm raised
7MilVWA.jpg

Left Side Detail – Arm raised
47G5kUV.jpg

Abdomen Details
vmNkzBt.jpg

Action Shot
pYsmQD4.jpg

Helmet Front
ztMqeto.jpg

Helmet Side
oj0mVvJ.jpg
rCZsg2k.jpg

Helmet Back
vOUBHic.jpg

Hovi tip detail
wFd1bck.jpg

Lens detail
P0lGPnE.jpg

Neck seal (the one on the left is more accurate, the other is comfortable)
FtX4zhm.jpg

Thermal detonator (back)
LWcVqJI.jpg
cAGPg81.jpg

Thermal detonator fixed with black screws
4UIfOjB.jpg

Belt
hMJWkyM.jpg

Holster attachment
C30eO7H.jpg

Sniper knee
9a8swXm.jpg
ukZcXX7.jpg

Ammo pack
11P7zOr.jpg
6OF6Zxi.jpg

Buttpiece
zFMzQcl.jpg

S shaped rubber
GAXtzG6.jpg

Blaster
ZDUZNGG.jpg
gg8s9Mj.jpg

Strapping
pcXcCnS.jpg
hymn2vh.jpg

Boots
Q0tcjmD.jpg

Edited by SithThundercracker
Thermal detonator with black screws inserted

Wow - great job, Peter!!

Just a little thing that might get flagged - those drop boxes aren’t quite lined up in all of the photos. They should be aligned with the outer edge of the plastic belt. If they move around, a little stitch or glue could be used to keep them aligned.

11a9951b42b0eb510690680bf19f274d.jpg

Oh, and the thermal detonator screws could do with a coat of black paint. :-)

Amazing armour. Best of luck with EIB.

Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Wow - great job, Peter!!

Just a little thing that might get flagged - those drop boxes aren’t quite lined up in all of the photos. They should be aligned with the outer edge of the plastic belt. If they move around, a little stitch or glue could be used to keep them aligned.

Amazing armour. Best of luck with EIB.

Dan :-)

Thanks for the feedback Dan ! I see the issue, I think that is the left leg armor edge that is pushing the dropbox out of alignment,even if I this somehow disappears when the armor is on the mannequin as it is right now. 

IMG_20180515_233905.thumb.jpg.dace6798c513490034b12813cb9d33cf.jpg

How should I arrange this stitch/glue mod? Dropbox to belt or dropbox to leg?

How should I arrange this stitch/glue mod? Dropbox to belt or dropbox to leg?

Assuming your drop boxes are held to the main belt with a strip/loop of elastic, just a little blob of glue (I used E6000) or a small stitch holding the drop box elastic to the canvas belt. Just stops it moving out of place.

I’ll PM you an example - don’t want to muddy your application with pictures of other kits.

Dan

• Like 3

Nice job of gathering the required photos.  As someone has mentioned, I'd paint those detonator screws.  Otherwise, this is a fine set of armor.  Good luck! :salute:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Oh, and the thermal detonator screws could do with a coat of black paint. :-)

21 hours ago, Shanester said:

Nice job of gathering the required photos.  As someone has mentioned, I'd paint those detonator screws.  Otherwise, this is a fine set of armor.  Good luck! :salute:

Fixed. Thanks brothers.

• Like 2

Hi, Peter, and thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look, shall we?
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
It appears all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the required components for L2.  On behalf of the FISD, Tony and I would like to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry!  :salute:

I feel compelled to mention that blaster, brother...  In a word, WOW!  Your attention to detail is absolutely astounding, (and I'm envious as heck)!!

NjvQshq.jpg?1

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. 

Overall a fantastic looking set of RS armor, brother.  I noticed that your back and chest plate return edges are pretty thick.  This will not affect level 3, but if it makes you more comfortable they can certainly be trimmed down.

Reference image

hi6mUjl.jpg?1                    QUDQqUx.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. 

I certainly hope we will be seeing your Centurion application soon, but before that I would ask that you make sure the outer edges of your drop boxes align with the outside edges of the ABS belt.  If they are being help on with a loop of elastic, you can use a bit of glue on the back of the loop to keep it in the correct position.

Reference image

MoudW1D.jpg?1       lcXp20u.jpg?1

Lastly, if you could bring your forearms up just a bit that would be great.  A small gap is fine, but just tighten up the elastic (which appears to be a bit loose on the right connection anyway) and you will be golden!

G11QgMf.jpg?1

Reference image

SglTtSs.jpg

Just a couple small items, Peter, which I am sure you can complete in no time.  Looking forward to seeing you at Centurion level next!

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-29916 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (RS) (832)

Thank you very much... I really appreciate, brothers. And tonight I start working on those fixes for L3!
Thanks for the blaster mention but everything I put on it I learned lurking on the E-11 section of FISD boards, so thanks to all those passionate brothers! I'm gonna share my built there soon.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk