Freduster's ANH Stunt TK build (RS Props, aiming for Centurion)

Freduster

• 2 weeks later...

Right, after my EIB application was successful, it is now time to prepare the armor for Centurion :)

Thank the Emperor lots of FISD members pointed out things that I could change to improve the overall look and wearability of the armor as well as things that I will have to change for Centurion. Well, time to get started! I'm not sure how fast I can put up progress (or result) pictures, but I'll do my best and get going!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I managed to get pretty much everything done that was on the "Things to fix before Centurion" list today, and with @justjoseph63's screws arriving just in time I can hand in my Centurion application at last! :D I hope I can get everything done tomorrow, but since I still have a room to stock that needed floor replacement I can't promise I will be able to stay on schedule. Well, thanks for reading as always!

Freddy

• Like 3

Alright friends, as my final trick I just submitted my Centurion application, and the day was also topped off by a birthday cake my girlfriend made me today. Thought I might share a picture of that as well as it's kinda forum-related.. (you can also tell she helped me with lots of my build by the details she managed to put into this cake :P )

qiR0mWB.jpg

Thanks for reading, thanks for following!

Freddy

Edited by Freduster
typos had to go :P
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

And the ultimate goal has been achieved :D thanks to everyone who followed me until now and supported me whenever I was in trouble! It feels really weird to know that now is the time where I can't really do more for my TK.. Apart from two smaller adjustments that still need to be done, and maybe one day I might get a DLT-19 if I ever get bored of my trusty E-11 (will probably never happen ;)). So for now, I am looking forward to lots of troops and I'll also save some money for now - but the next costume is already in sight :P

Thanks for standing by and reading,

Freddy

• Like 4

Cheers Dan!

At one point during my build you were the guy who started his blaster build pretty much at the same time as me, and I have followed both your blaster and armour build very closely. At some point I though I might be able to catch up to you - basic member, EI, Centurion, Attaché...

Now I'm finally there - and you've managed to get into the detachment staff :P well, I guess you'll always be one step ahead of me ;)

Thanks for everything, your threads (and YouTube videos ;)) have provided a ton of valuable information for me! :)