Question about ANH Boots

I'm sure I am going to catch flak and lots of jokes for this question, but I'm at a loss and need some assistance. I live a plant based lifestyle and can't bring myself to order leather boots for my ANH Hero Build. I know the leather ones are screen accurate and the best path to Centurion. I know they probably hold up longer and might even look better, but personally I just can't go that path.  I was hoping for some insight for non-leather boots that will still allow me to be approved. I've tried searching but there isn't much information on the forum or google. I believe the boots from http://www.jedirobeamerica.com are all constructed with man-made materials but I'm not sure about the legitimacy of the site or products. Thank you all in advance for your help!

If you can get some black non leather Chelsea boots you can for the old fashioned (and more accurate) route and paint them. I have no idea if this is something that exists but it would be what I’d do.