NiceShot161 Requesting Pre-Approval Review (Anovos)

IMG_5596.thumb.jpg.24809c78231fe5c489644511ddd75e4f.jpg

Hey everyone! Hopefully all is good here. I apologize for the images issues when first posting. Very much looking forward to joining the ranks! I would like some input how close I am to reaching Level 2 approval. Not to concerned about Centurion. Also I reviewed the available TK #'s. Here are my top 5 choices...

Jason

Jason Litsinger

Everglades Garrison (east coast, FL)

Armor - Anovos

Helmet - Anovos

Cloth belt - Imperial Issue

Neck Seal - Anovos

Boot - TK-Boots

Blaster - HyperFirm B grade

Height - 6'3

Weight - 175

ANH Stunt/Hero

HlXSp6g.jpg

yBN3CDb.jpg

GX9WJSE.jpg

YcCozwY.jpg

NY20OJC.jpg

2W38ZqL.jpg

4wfwS6y.jpg

G500qBo.jpg

Edited by NiceShot161
Adding photos issue

Unfortunately your photos don't display for me. Try another hosting service? Also, regaridng TKIDs, you will need to select several options when you apply for the legion and if it has not been taken yet it will be assigned, if not, it mvoes down the list. You have to choose five possible ID numbers.

• Like 1

You will only be picking your IDs when filling out the form submitting to the 501st, not here. This is just an opportunity to get some of your fellow TKs to give your costume a once over before you officially submit your application.

That being said, your build looks great! You are an easy pass for basic approval in my opinion and once you're done that, it looks like you're on track for L2 next! You'll want to minimize that back to kidney gap for L2.

Edited by lucnak

Great job!

For 6'3 you're wearing that well! As for the back/kidney gap I dont see you lowering back. it looks maxed out. You might be able to lift your buttplate a bit but in the end your really 6 good inches taller then it was designed for. And wearing it well. Try shortening straps a little and see how it goes.

Easy pass for basic and looking ready for EIB from what I see.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Thanks! The butt does seem to be saggin' a bit. I should be able to raise that. I'll do my best! It definitely was a challenge to get it to fit right as it is. First time build. 

Great work I’d recommend a pass for basic approval.

Good luck, hope to see you approved soon

• Like 1

I'm late to the game here, but I concur with what has been said. Pull up that butt to earn yourself another half inch or so, but that back gap isn't going to close too much more with how tall you are. Not a problem at all. 

You'll be joining the ranks soon, I'm sure!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Jason!  Great looking build and should be an easy pass for basic approval for ANH Stunt. 

If you are aiming for EIB, why not Centurion as well? It looks like you are already on the right track.

One thing I noticed that would need to be changed for lvl 2 is that your gloves will have to be black rubber material chemical gloves.

As for the gap on the back, maybe shorten some straps and bring up the kidney, butt, and front ab armor as much as possible. This should hopefully close the gap while keeping your side connections clean and level. 

I also noticed one of your button plates seem to be flipped the wrong way, with the blue on top instead of the bottom.

33534017656_715e43177e_b.jpg

• Like 1

This is really more of a suggestion for later, but it looks like your sniper plate might end up wanting to go under your thigh- a very common problem.  Mostly it just looks odd in pictures (we notice, patrons don't), and I worry about snapping it off or cracking.  Sometimes when you walk it will catch and make you stumble or your gait odd (again, patrons don't notice, but our relative comfort while wearing armor is paramount).  Our solution is to bundle up a cheap washcloth (like from the dollar store), wrap it up in white duct tape, and tape it into the front of the shin at the top, to punch it out just that little bit.  

This doesn't affect approval- it's just a looks thing, and for me at least, it eased my mind with necessary stress on the armor.  I can dig up a picture of my fix if you're interested- might make more sense in photos than words.  

• Like 1

Looks really good. Like all said, no brainer basic approval!

You are tall, but I think you could close that back gap right up on that Anovos kit and it'll sort itself out.

I'd cinch up those forearms too, and even the gaps at the elbow and hand plates.

You've clearly done your homework and the build quality really shows! You should be proud!