Question/ISO - Bapty aluminum grip & power cylinders

Plainsrunner

I am building a Bapty Blaster from Sterling parts.    Does anyone know a source to get the Bapty style aluminum grip?    I also need the power cylinders.     I found a place called wolf cub designs that used to make the power cylinders, but I don't see that they have had anything listed in a while so they might be out of the business.      

Thanks for any help guys!

Hey there Michael - to get you going on some research anyways ...

there's an assortment of 3D printed power cylinders offered now by a few troopers here on shapeways: https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=e-11+power+cylinders

Also, Fieldmarshall has the metal sort to offer:-------------

Hope that helps!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

13 hours ago, Plainsrunner said:

I am building a Bapty Blaster from Sterling parts.    Does anyone know a source to get the Bapty style aluminum grip?    I also need the power cylinders.     I found a place called wolf cub designs that used to make the power cylinders, but I don't see that they have had anything listed in a while so they might be out of the business.      

Thanks for any help guys!

I have wolf cubs plans he released ages ago if you're feeling up to building some: 

• Like 1