Changing of the XO - thanks and welcome

Daetrin

Eric @Tolo has been with FISD a long time, including stints as DCOG and most recently as DXO.  As things happen, Eric's personal life has changed for a positive for him, but for us it meant that he couldn't do what he needed and stay on as DXO.  Eric - Thank You! for all you've done for FISD and we wish you the best. :)

Fortunately on FISD, we believe in staff development, e.g. taking on new people to staff roles, and then grooming them for higher office, either here on FISD or elsewhere in the Legion.  Many former FISD staff have gone on to be GCO/GXOs, SLs, and DLs.

Continuing in that fine tradition, Andrew @Sly11 has graciously agreed to step up in to the XO role.  Many of you know him from his solid work as a Deployment Officer, which he as rocked.

Please join me in congratulating Andrew for a promotion well deserved.

With unquestioned loyalty,

TK-8020 "Daetrin"

• Like 9

Let me be the first to say a big CONGRATS, brother!  :jc_doublethumbup:  I am sure we can count on you to do the same great job as XO that you did as DO, and we are behind you all the way!

• Like 2

I want to thank Eric for his years of dedication and hard work in all the positions he held within FISD. You will always be  a valued member and hopefully can find the time to pay us a visit every now and then. :)

Congratulations on your work life promotion which I believe is very well deserved and I wish you all the best.

Thank you for your service.

• Like 3