TK28105 reporting

Hi, I'm Jorge, also known as Coco Trooper in the legion or just Coco for friends, this past April I turned 4 years old from entering 501, I'm from Mexico City, Mexican Garrison / Imperial City Squad.

Within the club I have found a group of extraordinary people and very good friends. For some time I wanted to be part of the FISD, I hope to find good advice to improve my TK ANH armor, as well as learn from the experience the fellow troopers.

Bienvenido al FISD, Jorge!  Great to have you here, and I hope you will consider posting up here as often as you can and offering your help as a 4 year veteran of the 501st!

When you have the chance, I highly recommend applying for your Legion Access.. it only takes a few minutes to do, and you should have your access in a day or so.  Here is a link to the thread where you can do that:   https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/

I concur with Joseph. Apply for 501st Legion access. After you get approved, we hope to see you apply for EIB status, we are on a mission for 1000 level 2 TK's in the legion! You can find all that information here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/95-expert-infantryman-program/

In the meantime, you can always post up your TK and we will help you get to level 2! Glad you found us trooper!

Welcome to the FISD, Jorge.  Great to hear you want to take your TK to higher levels!  Check out the EIB and Centurion submissions for pics of approved armour and post some pics of your current kit.  We are more than happy to help you achive EIB!

Hello and welcome aboard

Hola y bienvenido, Jorge! Happy to have you join us here!

Hi Jorge. Welcome to FISD.

Are you aiming for Expert Infantry and Centurion? I recently for approved for Centurion, so dont hesitate to ask for advice:-)

Best regards from Martin 

1 hour ago, Dainbrandr said:

Hi Jorge. Welcome to FISD.

Are you aiming for Expert Infantry and Centurion? I recently for approved for Centurion, so dont hesitate to ask for advice:-)

Best regards from Martin 

Thank you very much Martin

I would like to improve my TK armor, I know it's a step-by-step process, but I want them to be firm steps, so the first objective is to get the Expert Infantry level

I'm sure I'll be asking for some advice

2 hours ago, Coco Trooper said:

Thank you very much Martin

I would like to improve my TK armor, I know it's a step-by-step process, but I want them to be firm steps, so the first objective is to get the Expert Infantry level

I'm sure I'll be asking for some advice

That is good to hear. Expert Infantry is the first step before Centurion, it has to be approved as Expert Infantry before Centurion. Do some research on What to focus on and dont be afraid to start. Ask if you have questions with anything:-)

Welcome Jorge!

Glad to hear you're aiming for higher levels of screen accuracy!

Good Luck Trooper!:duim:

Hello and welcome aboard