TI98311-Flocky-Peter
TK59226-jezzapm-Jerry
TK85421-gmrhodes13-Q
SL51164-DV64-Stuart

Wranglers:
Marie
Em

GA is NA

Report: We left the previous troop on convoy to Mandurah,Peter drives too quick, Jerry too slow and Stuart just right. We had lunch in the food court, even though Jerry and Marie scoffed down there lunch while on route to troop. Icecreams were consumed. Q had made delicious chicken and cheese sandwiches with a side of plain chips, there was a slight hiccup the day before as salt and vinegar chips had been supplied however these do not suit my pallette. A choice of cherry ripe or picnic was on offer and as I was already partaking of an icecream I saved the picnic until the drive home at the end of the last troop.

We kitted up on time where we began the process of swapping pics for a donation to starlight with no pressure of course. All went well, Peter, Jerry and Marie had another troop to get to so kitted down at around 3pm.

And then there were 3, back to it again with pics for donations. I started to fail and called it about 3.30, I kitted down and then went to Coles to purchase energy supplies for later in the day, yes Liz I bought donuts, and then there were 2.

Q continued to troop and Em wrangled and then it happened...Mum,2 little girls and a highly intoxicated excuse for a sperm donor.

Q was man handled, put bluntly he was felt up, that wasn't good enough this guy wanted more, more than Q was willing to give, Q was dry humped and Q doesn't give it away for free. Em stepped in and advised this loser, "hey you have to pay to do that". The family moved on without making a donation, perhaps they were saving their dollars to replace the women's missing front teeth, they left behind a trooper and wrangler shaking their heads in disbelief wandering what future the little girls might have.

I returned shortly after walking past this loser, thinking that there may have been an issue however I was oblivious of course to the actual violation, after all I had donuts and a choice of sugar beverages.

At 4pm we called it quits and Q proceeded to kit down where we moved onto the next troop with a quick stopover for me to take a shower.

Charity: Starlight controlled by Zing/EB

Injuries: None

Armour Repairs: Q may need to give his a clean with a bacterial wipe or maybe even a radiation scrub down as this guy looked toxic.

Happy People: A lot

Unhappy People: Not many

Mission Status: Complete

Report by DV64

• 4 weeks later...