TK85421 - Q - gmrhodes13
Sl51164 - Stuart - DV64
TI59226 - Jerry - jezzapm

WRANGLER:
Marie
Liz

RL:
Chewie - Stretch

REPORT: After catching an earlier imperial troop transport I found myself in Mandurah a little earlier than our allotted start time of 4.00 pm so I decided to reconnoitre the surroundings for any signs of rebels. I didn't find any rebels but did notice that no matter what shopping centre you are in everywhere is pretty much the same, so with boredom starting I decided to head back to Zing and kit up early, arriving there only to discover I had found Wally. 10.00am kitted up and time to hit the floor and start shaking the tin for Starlight.

A pretty constant flow during the morning, again I was amazed when a member of the public donated a $50 dollar not, the generosity of some still astounds me. Before I knew it lunch time had arrived and as I needed to expel some extra fluids I took a small break. A lot of customers did think it was funny a Stormtrooper was entering the toilets with Where's Wally. On the odd occasion Stormtroopers can need a little help to replace some pieces of their armor after expelling liquids.

With lots of younglings yelling "look there's a Stormtrooper on the way back I decided to grab the tin and keep on trooping. Another steady stream of customers and younglings, the occasional scare, high fives and more photos than I can count. While trooping we decided out of interest to get our donations tallied at the Westpac as they have a coin counting machine, by time other troops had arrived we had managed to collect $345, which really made all the aches and pain well worth the effort.

A tall fellow with a bag or fur arrived first, he did seem rather familiar, once Wally (Liz) was free she helped him dress. Jerry and Marie arrived next then shortly after Stuart and Em. We had decided once other troops started we would then begin collection donations for EB Games, sorry no total available for the afternoon/evening period.

Again lots of scares, high fives and photos, many patrons returning after an earlier visit during the day, when they had asked "where's Vader" I had mentioned he would be arriving around 4.00 pm with some other friends.

At one stage I found myself standing next to a tall dark fellow, his helmet looked familiar but I think the one I had seen was melted and burnt, think I know his grandson, he's a moody angry fellow. 

It got ot 5pm and with the aches starting to pass the manageable point I decided to call it a day. After a short break, a visit back to the car with bags, then returning with some Bunnings purchases for M'Lord we decided to sit down and watch our other troopers finish off the night, very strange feeling not to be kitted up while others where trooping but sometimes you just need to say "I've done enough, time for a break".

A great day for both the stores and Starlight and we will be back again on Friday afternoon.

INJURIES: More than the normal aches and pains

CASUALTIES: None that I was aware

ARMOR REPAIRS: None that I was aware

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: Only the occasional youngling

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: TK85421

Photos

GIXabZ1.jpg

43ZG34F.jpg

jIkFcKm.jpg

• Like 2