TK-85021 requesting ANH TK Stunt Centurion status (RWA) [399]

Name : Tom Barry

FISD & UK Garrison forum name : BaneLives85

501st member page : http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=27325

TK-85021

UK Garrison

Build thread : http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=67993

Costume information

Armour : RWA creations

Helmet : RWA creations

E11 blaster : DoopyDoos resin with Tino's (T-Jay) completion kit

Blaster Build link : https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43509-toms-doopydoos-anh-e11-wip/

EIB Link: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44462-tk-85021-requesting-anh-tk-stunt-eib-status-rwa-825/

Optional

Height : 182cm

Weight : 75kg

Boots : Imperial Boots (via RS Props)

Hand plates/gloves : Imperial Warfighters

Neck seal/ holster : Supplied by RWA

Electronics : Troopacoola, TRamp

Think that's all of them, let me know if I've missed anything!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looking good trooper
Only comment I have is that you might want to take another photo of you helmet lenses because in the posted pictures the tint looks more gray than the required green IMHO.

Sent from my Imperial TK communicator
  • Like 1

Yeh its tricky to get the light right. Tried with the camera in the lid holding the lens up to the window, and another with the flash, but still poor results. Any ideas?

Cheers

Looking good trooper
Only comment I have is that you might want to take another photo of you helmet lenses because in the posted pictures the tint looks more gray than the required green IMHO.

Yeh its tricky to get the light right. Tried with the camera in the lid holding the lens up to the window, and another with the flash, but still poor results. Any ideas?

Cheers

I backlit mine with a flashlight inside the bucket and used the camera with no flash from the outside

• Like 1

Cool, I'll give that a try, thanks!

I backlit mine with a flashlight inside the bucket and used the camera with no flash from the outside

• Like 1

Hey Tom, nice work. Its been a busy Star Wars weekend so we will be with you soon.

Hi Tom

We have a request of you please.

We are debating the head type on the screws uesd on your Thermal Detonator.

The CRL now states from level 2 that they be of the  Pan head variety, but yours look to be the dome head type.

This was a very recent change to the CRL and may have happened after your EI approval, but it means they are mandatory now through level 3 where as before they were only a suggestion we would make for accuracy.

Level two certification (if applicable):

• Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black (two per clip).

As you can see in the below reference image, the Pan screws are flat across the top with only a rounded edge.

image.png.ab85f625eea0ebc8114f67f4a932cced.png

If you indeed have used Pan head, could you please take a close up side on view image of one of them.

Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Here's a close up of the screws. I replaced the original ones that came with the kit with these and painted them black. They were advertised as "slot pan head screws", so hopefully they're the right ones!1fa51f7ae9170df19172d65af536953c.jpg0a908a4da48a8114ff8a209a71031512.jpg

Hi Tom, welcome back and  thank you for your Centurion application, lets get you approve shall we. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Centurion so congratulations Trooper!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Thank you for making the requested repairs, you have one very nice set of armour sir. Nothing more to add.

Thanks again and welcome to the Centurion ranks  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1