TK-4205 (Wyatt) Appreciation Thread

Harbinger

There has been a lot of negativity surrounding FISD and our former DMBO lately and I thought I would inject some positivity instead of the mudslinging that the Legion boards seem to have (sadly) devolved to.

I don't know Wyatt. I've talked with him via PM in my role as an attache a few times at most. Regardless of charges or what you think of him, he has poured everything into the Legion and this detachment for over a decade, from handling nearly every merch run on FISD to running Imperial Gaskets.

I know I've only been a Legion member since November, but Wyatt... thanks for everything you have done for us here.

Edited by Harbinger
title change
  • Like 7

You only have to look at the replies on Wyatt's merchandise threads from happy customers who have received their orders ;) 

• Like 4

Thank you, Brien, for giving us the opportunity to stop and think about this for a moment, and for paying respects to a person who - as you said - gave so much, and truly epitomized Troopers Helping Troopers from the very beginning of that motto's existence.

Thank you, Wyatt.  

• Like 1

I'm feeling the love! It's been a pleasure serving you. (most of you)

I've had lots of emails from members in support of me. People are just too afraid to get involved. I can't say I blame them; The new sheriff shoots first. It also looks like the deputies are in charge of this one and are calling the shots for him.

I also want to mention Mrs.tk4205. I lost count of the sandwiches she has made for troopers at events. Cookies too. The old timers can tell you about bantha patties. The Mrs. took food to almost every major event our garrison did for many years. Few people know that these days, as so many of our old-timers have been ousted. I myself have only trooped once or twice a year for the last couple of years due to the unwelcome feeling we get from our CO and his little group of noobs. 

We'll see what happens this year, but there is always next year to look foreword to. I'm not going to let a few egomaniacs turn me off of what I love. I've been through a few bad commanders in my years and I always seem to outlast them. I've gone up against worse too.

You guys are worth fighting the good fight for.

• Like 6

Hear, hear. I have always gotten the nice merch I have ordered. Getting that envelope with the trooper on brightens any day.

• Like 2

Brien you should request to have this posted in this months newsletter. It needs to be seen by the masses. Wyatt has done many great things for this detachment and the legion. We'll hold the fort until he comes back.

• Like 3

Thank you Wyatt for your years of service and outstanding merch quality and designs.

• Like 3

I still enjoy every collectible merch I got from you :)
I hope sometimes we can pave the way back for you. You've done an outstanding job over all these years of service.

• Like 3

Thanks guys! But this thread is a bit awkward. The whole FISD and every one of its active loyal members are appreciated. Some of us have been here for the duration. Some of us post tutorials and spend mass amounts of time uploading, while others are out in the field recruiting and trooping hardcore. So many of us deserve recognition.

I'd also like to give special mention to  @Tolo  and  @Sly11 . Hate to see one go, but another good one is taking his place. 

• Like 1