Tk-13912 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (sds) [828]

Hi Ignacio!  Unfortunately, your links are not working.  You will need to post the images on a site like imgur (imgur.com) so they can be seen here.  Here is a link to a tutorial on that, and I look forward to seeing them!
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42381-howto-post-images-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

I have already been able to upload the photos, I feel the inconvenience, I am not a regular user in these operations

Enviado desde mi MHA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Alright Ignacio we need see a couple photos before we get started. Could you please post the following photos:

Full body left (arms down)

Full body Right (arms down)

• ukswrath changed the title to Tk-13912 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (sds) [828]

Hey Ignacio, thanks for you patience and your EIB application. Let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
It appears all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays and the required components for L2. Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry :salute:.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few areas to go over here so let's get to it. Taking a look at your helmet first, the tube stripes are to be roughly a #2 pencil width or 1/4" from the face. We're suggesting you reposition them to the correct location.

tube%20stripes.jpgIMG_20180422_230549-crop.jpg

Also, the ears appear to be thick. They should resemble the ears seen in the following reference photo. We're requesting you thin these out a bit if possible also.

ear.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_138415-crop.jpg

Next up shoulder bells. There should be minimal gap between the shoulder Bells and Chest & Back plates. We're requesting you tighten the upper and lower connecting straps and possibly remove the lower bell return edge to draw them in closer to the chest and back plates.

bells.jpg

bells2.jpg

Reference photos.

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

Continuing downward it looks like the shoulder plates were applied too far down the chest plate or the chest plate connections themselves are too long. This isn't a major issue but if you look at some reference photos you'll understand what were talking about.

chest.jpg

Reference photos

7053b1be-aece-4a5c-95f0-8d4b24ab5bad.jpg

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop2.jpg

The gap between your right forearm and bicep is considerably different than that of the left. We're recommending you correct this to look like the left side. 

arms.jpg

Reference photo

2c1e11d8-afe1-4205-8c11-1f19ac1f700d.jpg

Moving down to the Ab section. The vertical Ab button plate we feel has too much material. It's extending out side the raised area beneath it when it should be inside it.

ab.jpg

Reference photo

ab%20buttons.jpg

And Lastly your posterior plate needs to reside under the kidney plate and also be tucked in under your butt so the rivets are not as visible.

post%202.jpg

post.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We have a couple areas that will need to be resolved before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so. First is the waist belt drop box alignment. The drop boxes are to be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt. It's recommended you glue or permanently fix the drop box connecting strap to the cloth belt to prevent them from moving around. 

CRL states: Level three certification (if applicable): Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

drop%20box.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

The Thermal Detonator mounting screws should be pan head, your's appear to be domed. Re requesting you replace these with the correct screws. Level two certification (if applicable):
Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws, and be black.

TD%202.jpg

Reference photo

TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

And lastly, the Cod rivet is incorrect and will need to be replaced. The CRL states: Level three certification (if applicable): A single split rivet or brad is present on the lower tab of the abdomen armor. It appears you used a pop rivet or similar which is not accepted at L3.

cod.jpg

We know this isn't a great reference photo and we do apologize.

gallery_12157_16_50082-crop.jpg

That's it, a little bit of work to do but it shouldn't take you too long. Congratulations again on your EI approval. Great job and hope to see you at Centurion. :salute:

If you have any questions feel free to ask us or anyone here. 

• Like 2

Thank you from the heart, you just gave me great joy, after work and great help from my colleagues from the spanish garrison I got the EIB, I will continue working on my armor to reach centurion and ........ Greetings and strong hug from Spain.

Enviado desde mi MHA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good job Nacho, I'm very proud of you for reaching the EIB level

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1