TKBoots is in the process of closing shop, so they are sold out/runnung low depending on size. Those run more or less true to size (maybe a tad narrow).

The other vendor people tend to go with is ImperialBoots but those are a ‘C’ width boot so I would order a size up.

Anything else I would stay away from as they tend to be cheap and/or inaccurate.

10 hours ago, Harbinger said:

TKBoots is in the process of closing shop, so they are sold out/runnung low depending on size. Those run more or less true to size (maybe a tad narrow).

The other vendor people tend to go with is ImperialBoots but those are a ‘C’ width boot so I would order a size up.

Anything else I would stay away from as they tend to be cheap and/or inaccurate.

Seconded. 

FYI: I queried TK Boots on Tuesday for size 11's and they indicated they still have a few size 12 left ("We currently have 12C's and only one or two pairs of 12D in stock").

Based on their recommendation, I went to a local store and tried on a size 12 men's shoes with athletic socks on and I think that (and/or inserts) will work fine. Get em while you can.

• Like 1