Mountain Garrison TLJ First Order Stormrooper Build

ATM81807

Got my bucket in from TDK Props this last weekend and my armor, hopefully with the riot shield, will ship out this week from KB Props, picking up my boots and gloves (imperial boots) tonight.  Still need to get the soft parts, Blaster and baton (hoping to find a baton that is functional).  

I do have a pair of Army silk weights from my time in the military that I was wondering if it would work or not.  Other then that, I hope to have it finished and ready for submission in time for Denver Comic Con this year.  

30725421_10211679456683087_5313550156392562688_o.thumb.jpg.8bf3c13eedd399de8fc6c893b3023a7e.jpg

Edited by ATM81807
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 7:22 AM, ukswrath said:

Any updates Craig?

My sincere apologies for my late reply/update.  I have had a lot happen over the last couple of months that has taken time away from the forums and the build.  Currently, All the plastic pieces have been fitted and all that's left is to primer and paint them.  I had already primered the helmet with Krylon grey, but when we started applying Montana paint, due to upper 90 degree temps, the paint dried almost immediately as it hit the helmet.  Now I have to sand all the paint back off it before trying again.   Other then that, I have all the soft parts, the belt kit, boots and gloves on hand so when the armor is finally painted and put together, all I would need to do is send the submission pictures.  

Great to see you are back to the build, real life comes first and our hobbies are always there to come back too, nice work.

• 1 month later...