Phasma L2 and L3

Tolo

Hello, 

I would like to work on putting L2 and L3 on Phasma. I will do some research, but, help from this community will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Eric

• Tolo pinned this topic
11 hours ago, Tolo said:

Hello, 

I would like to work on putting L2 and L3 on Phasma. I will do some research, but, help from this community will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Eric

Happy to have more people working on CRLs.  Thanks for stepping up @Tolo !

On 2018-04-17 at 10:48 AM, lucnak said:

Are there specific items that require research? Happy to assist however I can.

Hello Luc, I'm trying to get familiar with the costume it self as we speak. I will be totally honest, I don't know much on the FOTK. 

Anything you see that can step up the CRL to add the 2 other levels is more than appreciated. 

I think you have one in the making in the CCG?

We do have one in the making! I will take a look and see what I can contribute...I figured there were some specific questions that I could assist with, but happy to poke around and collect from various places!

I suppose just getting started, making rubber gaskets required for L3 is in line with the other FOTKs.

Here are a few comments to be researched with some photo evidence.

@Harbinger: For L2 Phasma's F-11D should require the removed trigger guard in addition to regular TFA F-11 L2/L3 requirements, if not for basic.

@gammax:  I am also posting this in TFA Phasma discussion.

So the CRL for TFA the upper sabatons(the armor pieces on the boot) are pictured with incorrect placement. the top edge should go under the spats not on top of it. It always looking wrong to me but I just figured it out today. They were displayed wrong in the prop show.  Scenes in the TFA shows with it under but also showed with it slightly over. I think they are meant to be placed under like every other set of sabaton I have seen on every other suit of amor. I think that during shooting they had a tendency to pop out of placement because of the method of attachment. Its shown here slightly above and then below the spats. Lastly if you look at the visual dictionary for the force awakens, it shows the sabatons under the spats.  Same for the TLJ visual dictionary. 

So that's my reasoning for why the spats have incorrect placement.

-----------

PS all the toys also show the sabotans under. 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021