New Pre-member TK build

Hey all! 
Im about to take what i have heard is an incredible journey into the path of building and fixing my first costume build. I purchased a "Classic Storm trooper Armor" set from anovos.com about a year and a half ago. Big brown box day has come and gone. and i'm still in the middle of trying to find accessories to complete everything I need. I would love any help I can get. ive been reading my way through whitearmor.net and the forums here. but still would love for a lot of help through this awesome time! I have attached the first 2 pictures to start off my build thread. In one pic is my Brown box delivery, and the other is my wearing a anovos helm I ordered from disney a few years earlier which was built by them. 
Also Ill be updating on my weight loss goals so I can even fit into this armor lol. need to drop around 30 lbs id say. 
I also dont know if im going to linking the pics right so there might be a few edits lol 

15697599_10211503639696190_2582074359308

25152219_10214754271999966_7913798010891

Glad to have you here, Jared, and Frank was spot-on in suggesting that you start your own build thread.  That way, all of your questions can be answered in one place, and you can post lots of photos.  (We LOVE photos)!  I also suggest getting all of your build supplies in order before starting.  Better to have it on on hand when you need it.

Hopefully you will be aiming for EI and then Centurion level **... it's really not that much more work and much easier to do during your build rather than after.  Even if you choose to just get basic approval, i highly recommend ditching the crappy canvas belt that comes with the Anovos kit and getting a quality one.  There are a few folks that make them here, and the quality is far beyond what comes with the kit.  You may also want to go with a snap system instead of the Velcro one they supply.

Lastly, below is a link to my supply list thread which may help.  Remember, we are always available for questions, no matter how small.  

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/

** https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

Cool  thanks guys! 

I was kinda hoping for this to be the start of my build thread. Am I in the right category for that? Thanks for the info so far and Yes id love to do it right the first time and take my time so yea I will try and aim for Centurion Level. Just received my TK boots in the mail yesterday and im getting the workbench all cleared off.

30703970_10215876318930438_2450888792148

Hi Jared,

Welcome to the fun. :-)

You are currently in the ROTJ (Return of the Jedi) section which won't be a good match for your Anovos. Anovos will be okay for ANH or ESB.  This would be a good place to start your build thread. :duim:

Best wishes,

Dan