TK-10272 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [Anovos]

JHowe102

Mandatory Information

Name = Jessie H.

TK ID = 10272

Legion Profile = https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21573

EIB Link =

Garrison/Squad = Southern California Garrison, Orange County Squad

Forum Name = JHowe102

Armor = Anovos

Helmet = Anovos (w/ UKSwrath mic tips and justjoseph63 hardware)

Blaster= Hyperfirm

Mentor/Armorer = @TheRascalKing

Optional

Height = 5ft 8in, or 173cm

Boots = TKBoots

Ammo belt = Anovos

Canvas belt = Imperial Issue/Kittle

Holster = Anovos

Gloves/Hand Plates = Double1 chemical gloves with latex handguards, justjoseph63 on FISD

Electronics = Aker amp, iComm, 5V fan system

Strapping = RascalSnaps

Neck Seal = Anovos

Armor Photos

Front Helmet Off (unadjusted)

BooM3Um.jpg

Full Body Front

oSl2esm.jpg

Full Body Back

tJHPF81.jpg

Full Right

eAqAxSw.jpg

Full Left

lwXFzf2.jpg

Right Side Detail

WA6DnmJ.jpg

Left Side Detail

t3Q1svH.jpg

Action Shot

VTO3WXL.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

eAmlyqm.jpg

Sides

dTjjkGY.jpgDP5ktQA.jpg

Back

9mKe8fg.jpg

Helmet Interior

PKZjvMj.jpg

Hovi tip detail

ihDZrBA.jpg

Frown detail (repainted)

iaRnkkq.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

fWihCIv.jpg

S-trim Detail

I8UGlAf.jpg

Accessory Photos

Belt Detail

mc8Y7xi.jpg

Holster Attachment

HPqriE3.jpg

Drop Box Details

NGc1d3W.jpg

Neckseal

P7fYUTw.jpg

Blaster left side

9EwDK9h.jpg

2MTxPPl.jpg

o5YiQq4.jpg?1

Thermal Detonator

OiHF3BP.jpg

Boots

LNaxjJp.jpg

B7bXaow.jpg

Forearm Return Edge

YAaLVAg.jpg

Right Ab Snap

AK1uWj6.jpg

Sniper Knee Attachment

CZwODmH.jpg?1

D1SURdH.jpg?1

IAvrh4n.jpg?1

Thigh Ammo Pack Attachment

3w4IPZP.jpg?1

s7TDUgR.jpg?1

ltFFRJD.jpg?1

3SNBgNu.jpg?1

Shoulder Bridge Attachment

XpwZPC1.jpg

Interior Strapping

4C1B2Y2.jpg

Abdomen Detail

op0JV0W.jpg

Gloves/Handguard Flex

QB8qUV8.jpgiSWdszl.jpg

Cod Details

5BTQsuw.jpg

Photos updated, thank you!

I've been a 501st member for almost two years and in that time I've made many friends in the Legion and in the other clubs we work with as well. I enjoy trooping across all Squads and even Garrisons, and the distance doesn’t mean a thing to me. It’s the people we troop with and the people we troop for that makes it all worth it! Every troop is a unique experience every time that I get to share with my fellow Legion. I love the Legion and aim to make the Legion and all of my fellow troopers proud with as much service as I can possibly offer! Thanks for looking!

Edited by JHowe102

Looking good Trooper:duim: What I noticed was the gap between forearms and handguards on the second pic but on all the others the gap was spot on so maybe they just needed to "drop in place" and whilst on the forearms then there`s some minor cleaning up to do on the wrist ends, can`t be any return left. Best of luck:salute:

(RS suit for reference)

med_gallery_12157_59_23801.jpg

Edited by TheSwede

14 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Looking good Trooper:duim: What I noticed was the gap between forearms and handguards on the second pic but on all the others the gap was spot on so maybe they just needed to "drop in place" and whilst on the forearms then there`s some minor cleaning up to do on the wrist ends, can`t be any return left. Best of luck:salute:

(RS suit for reference)

Return edge has been trimmed more and the pic updated! And yea, I might not have had the gloves pulled all the way on in the first one, but the forearms sit right normally. Thanks for the tips!

After looking over your application we have areas we would like fixed before proceeding with your application. As you know Centurion is the elite when it comes to overall appearance and accuracy. There are areas at this level we work very hard at not compromising on.

We mentioned during your EIB app the shoulder cover on the right side is sticking up, we would like you to secure this. You may need to give the area a hot water bath to reshape the plastic.

cover%20b.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop2.jpg

No, or minimal back and posterior plates to kidney plate overlap is allowed at Centurion. We're suggesting ditching the Anovos supplied velcro and elastic connecting straps and install nylon webbing and snaps in the following areas however, at minimum install more connecting straps to prevent the areas from overlapping.

overlap%202.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

And finally though not as critical the waist belt we feel is sitting too low and would like it brought up. There are simple solutions like adding velvro at the center of the belt that can help. 

belt.jpg

Reference photos

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

When you're finished please post new photos. Thank you :duim:

So close!  Fairly straightforward fixes there, Jessie.  If you have any questions on how to get them where they need to be, just let us know.  As Tony suggested, switching to the snap system would be a great idea.  I have a thread here that can help:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44617-snap-setting-101/

• Like 1

Jesse, your kit looks great!:duim:

...Especially after trooping in it for 2 years! (I was in about 1.5 yrs of trooping before trying for Centurion myself, so I know the maintainence also required along the way in addition to the upgrades :P)

If I may add one note to Tony's comment about your shoulder bridges, I noticed that they look to me mounted very far forward (about 7 ridges; I believe 3-5 is recommended). R&R-ing them with the recommended hot water "bath'n' bend" should be an easy fix!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I suppose I should finally finish this out! Please find updated photos below to address each of the team's concerns. Tagging DOs to get this reactivated! @TKSpartan @justjoseph63 @Deployment Officer Team

Shoulder bridges fixed!

7TgyJ9t.jpg

1zsn6Nl.jpg

Back and posterior alignment fixed! Added clips between the panels and adjusted the strapping.

yRCVGcD.jpg

And finally, belt placement fixed - just below the ab button panel!

Uz2wmHE.jpg

Hopefully that does it - thank you!

• Like 1

Glad to see you circling back, Jessie!  We will be with ya' shortly, but a few things have changed in the CRLs in the last few years.  We will go over everything in detail, and nothing you can't handle pretty easily!

Hi again, Jessie!  After discussion among the D.O. staff, and because of the lapse (3 years) we need a favor to move you along and get that Centurion badge under your name.  Please set aside an hour or so and take all new photos (you can post them on this thread).  An updated list of the ones we will need can be found here.  The sizes of the ones you posted in 2018 are PERFECT :jc_doublethumbup:.

Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing the new pics so we can get started.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:24 AM, Deployment Officer Team said:

Hi again, Jessie!  After discussion among the D.O. staff, and because of the lapse (3 years) we need a favor to move you along and get that Centurion badge under your name.  Please set aside an hour or so and take all new photos (you can post them on this thread).  An updated list of the ones we will need can be found here.  The sizes of the ones you posted in 2018 are PERFECT :jc_doublethumbup:.

Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing the new pics so we can get started.

4ykf92.jpg

New images added to original post!

• Like 2