ATA helmet build concerns

This will be my first build. I ordered the helmet first as this looked like the harder part to complete. Question I still have is where to trim the cap'n'back. don't want to trim too much. Also looking at using flex seal inside instead of plastidip. Can I spray it before I start trimming the eyes and teeth or does it matter? I will post pics as I go and I would love advice on this thread as I go. Also is this the right place for this post?

If you could post some photos of the various parts of the helmet, Chris, we can help a bit better.  We can then show you the areas that need to be trimmed using imgur.  (Example below in red).

gWxoaGx.jpg?2

• Like 1

If you could post some photos of the various parts of the helmet, Chris, we can help a bit better.  We can then show you the areas that need to be trimmed using imgur.  (Example below in red).
gWxoaGx.jpg?2
Will do. Helmet arrives today. I will post updates to this thread thru out the build.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big Brown Box day!!!  If you are like most of us, you tear into it like a kid with birthday present, and then think... oh crap... I have to put this thing together!  Not to worry, Chris, we are here to help.

Can you post a side pic of the each helmet piece?  The reason I ask is that some armorers actually trim them pretty well, and you may not have to take much (if any) off.  

Looks like you have 2 sets of ears, probably one Hero and one Stunt.