Force Unleashed Phase III StormClone Armor

Fun mockup. There was an illustration from a book documenting the original capture of Thrawn that had  212th looking intermediate troopers as well, as attached. I thought it would be a fun costume to do, but it was just not quite enough a complete view to do so. :/

thrawntroopers.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ionicdesign said:

Fun mockup. There was an illustration from a book documenting the original capture of Thrawn that had  212th looking intermediate troopers as well, as attached. I thought it would be a fun costume to do, but it was just not quite enough a complete view to do so. :/

thrawntroopers.jpg

It's interesting. Those guys look like Stormtroopers with Phase 2 Clone helmets. Shoulder pads are Marshall Commander pads(like Commander Cody) but without the groves, but the rest of the body is 100% Stormtrooper. While the helmet color is orange(might me lighter than 212th), it's more in the shape of the 501st stripe but with the white between the visor and headband like with some of the 327th Star Corps. There's also that one with the orange knee, I'm assuming he's higher rank. 

cody.jpeg 

• Like 2

Accidentally rendered it as RGB and not RGBA, but here you go. Also with a Night Ops Trooper.

I'll have the Thrawn guy up on my icedrive within 30 minutes. It's in the Phase 3 style. Though I may make a mockup of an exact rendition of that Thrawn illustration. 

df880lv-f0e4272a-c68e-42eb-a48a-ab129dc0

• Like 2

• 2 months later...