Force Unleashed Phase III StormClone Armor

• 3 weeks later...

FYI The video is showing as "video unavailable" but when clicked on it does work, for anyone wishing to view ;) 

• Like 2

Considering Clone Troopers and most Stunt Stormtroopers have a spacing between the visor and head band, I believe the best route, at least for me, is to have a space between the visor and band. What do you guys feel about the spacing? Do you agree or do you like the visor and band touching?

Thanks again for the files. I made a Blender render of the V2 helmet but since there are no textures it may be hard to see. 

Triton low or high brow.png

• Like 1

I made a crude texture and a Blender turn table animation. I did not add the 501st color nor the vent stripes. Of course I credited everything. Colors are probably not accurate as well. I just wanted to add another gorgeous render to this thread. 

4K, 60fps. 200mm render focal length, 300 samples. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I take my hat off for anyone that can put together a 3D design, I've done some pretty basic stuff (add a hole, remove a section, cut) but my brain just isn't up to designing.

Nice work

FYI (assuming there may be a miscommunication) I only textured and rendered out the helmet. Thanks again for these amazing helmet models, DeltaReynolds, Skylu3D, Nico Henderson (Titanantinium). I'm not sure how I'm going to add the vents or the 501st markings in Blender accurately as I generally use procedural textures and the helmet is very high poly. I hope to have a nice full body model to render from some time this year.

• Like 1

I still have a ways to go but if I keep it up maybe in a month I could have a really nice mod, at the very least a nice render model. I added the black part of the mustache/mouth and then I whipped up a body. Am I missing anything model wise? Proportions could be worked on. I used DICE's assets and there are proportions issues and such. 

BTW any progress on the armor set? Can't wait to see it and hope everyone here is doing fine. 

df0f8g3-efe34b3b-7d80-419e-a8a8-1cb9cd4c

• Like 1

Hello I recently discovered this thread and thanks to DeltaReynolds's model of the helmet I was able to make a reference sheet of this trooper design
This probably won't mean much to anyone but I just wanted to give my thanks, it's nice seeing other people with the same passion to this trooper design 
FMf027rWYAQlPuF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

En 27/2/2022 a las 17:09, MegaMaster1021 dijo:

Hello I recently discovered this thread and thanks to DeltaReynolds's model of the helmet I was able to make a reference sheet of this trooper design
This probably won't mean much to anyone but I just wanted to give my thanks, it's nice seeing other people with the same passion to this trooper design 
FMf027rWYAQlPuF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The shoulder pad is similar to that of the stormtrooper but without reliefs and with a cut in the lower part of it.

501st.jpg

Edited by Sator
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, long time lurker new member.

Despite being an absolute noob I have been trying to make the armour parts for the phase 3 trooper. Here are the parts I have made (Most are remixes and I have today added my first scratch made parts). They are not gonna be super duper accurate but more accurate than any existing versions.

Right knee ammo, codpiece, shoulder, belt and abs/belly plate: https://www.thingiverse.com/jaztermareal/designs

6.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

• Like 2