TK 22526 requesting ANH EIB status (RS) [820]

Okay well see what the DOs say regarding the belt. First I've heard of a belt being glued to the armour. I mentioned it as the photo is usually asked when it is absent. Trying to save you some time!

I had to glue it cause it didn't want to hold on one snap but I'll mention it when they ask I guess 

If for some reason you have to remove the belt I had the same issues with the buttons. I swapped it out for a good velcro I got at the craft store. 1 troop in with my gun holstered the whole time and it’s worked great. I don’t want to mess up your thread with pics but I’d be happy to PM you a few if you’d like to see. It’s only two squares of velcro on the front and gun side with the other half attached to the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ric Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. While you waiting please post the following photos, thank you.

Full left side (arms down)

Full right side (arms down)

Cod and posterior connections (exterior side)

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 22526 requesting ANH EIB status (RS)
  • ukswrath changed the title to TK 22526 requesting ANH EIB status (RS) [820]
Alright Ric, thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
It appears all the required submission photos have been posted. Thank you for fixing your calf cover strips as requested. With that your armor displays and the required components for L2. Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry :salute:.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We'd like to start off with saying beautiful job on build, very nice work. :duim: . We have a few areas to talk about so let's get to it. Starting at the helmet, the eye sockets should have minimal return edge. We're suggesting you trim it back as shown in the reference photo.

eyes.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_138415-crop.jpg

Next up there should be minimal gap between the shoulder Bells and Chest & Back plates. We're requesting you tighten the upper and lower connecting straps.

bells.jpg

Reference photo

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

As mentioned by your fellow troopers the shoulder cover appears to be missing elastic tie down on the left side, although it's not a required element until Centurion. Also, after looking at your latest photos we could help but notice your covers don't always extend over your back plate. You might want to consider shortening the Chest to Back plate strapping which will bring the two areas together as well as resolve the cover issue.

shoulder%20covers.jpgcover.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop2.jpg

Back plate to kidney gap. There should be minimal gap here. Try tightening the connecting straps and close that gap a bit. 

back%20c.jpgback%20R.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Moving on to the Ab section. The vertical Ab button plate has too much material extending outside the raised area beneath. It when it should be inside the raised area as seen in the reference photo. 

ab%20but.jpg

Reference photo

ab%20buttons.jpg

Chest plate is above the top of the Ab plate instead over and in front of it. You will need to secure it down over the front.

chest.jpg

Reference photos

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Next up, not a huge deal but the poster should reside under the kidney.

post.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg4caedfad-222f-4dbb-8457-57cbaf2d51a7.jpg

Lastly, you thighs could stand to come up 1" or so, they're sitting a bit low.

legs.jpg

Reference photo

Capture_1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We have a few areas that will need to be resolved before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so. The only are of concern is the kidney extensions.

The CRL states: Level three certification (if applicable): Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. 

If you ABS paste or similar the 2nd seam so that only one seam is visible you should have no issues at Centurion if you choose to apply. 

left%20kid.jpgKid%20R.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_16_598_1.jpg

cool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

That's it, congratulations again on your EI badge. Great job and hope to see you at Centurion. :salute: