Squad: SubZero Squad
Height: 1,89mt
Weight: 93kg
Profile 501:
https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=26714&costumeID=124
Profile FISD:
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/31289-godoflibra/
Build post:
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42707-godoflibra-tm-anh-stunt-abs-15-build/

Armor Information:

Helmet: Troopermaster
Helmet build: Troopermaster(External paint) (Internal by me)
Armour: Troopermaster
Armour builder: me
Belt:Troopermaster
Belt builder:Me
Handguard:Troopermaster
Handguard builder:Me
Boots:TKBoots
Holster:Troopermaster
Elettronics: Aker1506
Fan:Troopacoola
Blaster:Propdudes
Neckseal:ImperialSupplyDepot
Undersuit: Stormtrooper Undersuit

c59b63ffc7987c3d1c1b89399b6ba91a.jpg
f2af8217298b879e08babc7298f91742.jpg
5e697a8b27377778b762be5f69c556a2.jpg
bd03395d8aec613f535bd2a4693f947c.jpg
55979579f7ca6cfa02517847a906ed98.jpg
a9f24ff8e1196509af90a24a2e798b88.jpg
b323019aa1323ae17df09aac36abe70a.jpg
9e7b9b3c46c9b32793af675016e720b5.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-30977 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status(TM) [822]

Hey Tony (great name btw ;)), welcome to your EIB application.  
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Andrew and I would like to welcome you to L2, congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Beautiful TM armor you have there and awesome job on the assembly. If we had anything to mention it would beto first bring down the right shoulder bell and bicep so that the gap between the bicep and forearm are equal to that of the left arm.

arm.jpg

Second would be to tighten the back plate to kidney strapping. It's also possible something popped loose here. There should be little to no gap.

kid%20l-crop.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. The CRL states: Level three certification (if applicable): Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.  Prior to applying for Centurion you'll be required to reduce this gap by either tightening the straps to adding shims. 

kid%20l%20b.jpgkid%20R%20b.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b_11.jpg

Thank you for a nice clean build and application. Hope to see you at Centurion. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hey Tony (great name btw ), welcome to your EIB application.  
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Andrew and I would like to welcome you to L2, congratulations.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Beautiful TM armor you have there and awesome job on the assembly. If we had anything to mention it would beto first bring down the right shoulder bell and bicep so that the gap between the bicep and forearm are equal to that of the left arm.

arm.jpg

Second would be to tighten the back plate to kidney strapping. It's also possible something popped loose here. There should be little to no gap.

kid%20l-crop.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. The CRL states: Level three certification (if applicable): Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.  Prior to applying for Centurion you'll be required to reduce this gap by either tightening the straps to adding shims. 

kid%20l%20b.jpgkid%20R%20b.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b_11.jpg

Thank you for a nice clean build and application. Hope to see you at Centurion. :jc_doublethumbup:

Thx Tony, nice name, I’m working to loose some kg for the gap from the AB and the kidney, I hope to do the Centurion early see you....

• Like 1

Thx to everybody guys, for all the help during my building, and after, you are all precious as the most beautiful of the treasures

• Like 1