Best blaster to mod?

Hi,

I'm very new here so I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

I love the idea of making an E-11 with mods, (lights and sounds). Is there a preferred blaster to use?

I have an E-11 already, but the trigger does not move, but I'm assuming there is a blaster that is more suitable?

Thanks in advance

Andy

(The new boy, lol)

A lot of people mod up the DoopyDoo resin blaster kit, the other option is probably something 3D printed.  The DD resin is super easy to carve up to fit bits and then fix any mistakes using 2 part putties.

Have a look on the blast FX Facebook group as I am sure someone sells some 3D parts with cavities already in place.

Also as your UKG make sure you check the lights and sounds policy for blasters as you will need certain safety features in place and you can't just do anything light and sound wise.

That's the safety policy http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=65847 and you'll need to clear it through the SFX armourers.

• Like 1

Hi,

That's awesome, thanks so much for the info. I saw the DD blasters, they look like they should go together ok. 

I just wanted to add some lights and sounds, nothing too special. 

I'll have a good read regarding the safety etc tonight. (I hadn't even given that a thought!).

Many thanks

Andy

• Like 1

No worries.  The DD is now highly modded with lots of after market parts.  I think the only awkward part is an accurate magasine but if you're doing FX you'll probably use a printed/hollow one.