FISD Merch

TK4205

1 minute ago, netslave said:

I think you might have me mixed up with someone else. I don't see any tracking matching that on my USPS account and my paypal still shows that the payment is pending," "FISDmerch@centurytel.net hasn't accepted yet."

I'll keep an eye on it, but I'm not thinking they are headed to my house. =/

What is your first and last. I check by your first name. It could have been someone elses order. FISDmerch@centurytel.net does not work any more. If I were you I would request the payment back.

11 hours ago, TK4205 said:

What is your first and last. I check by your first name. It could have been someone elses order. FISDmerch@centurytel.net does not work any more. If I were you I would request the payment back.

Brian Williams but the order was for Laura Williams, so either of those. If you did get the coins mailed out to us, how can I actually get payment to you?

1 hour ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Can we keep this thread about getting merch out to those who’ve already ordered it.

Further sales of merch will happen in due course.

Thank you Chris.  When it is time to make new purchases of existing merch, the staff will let everyone know.  So for the time being please follow Chris' instructions. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Can we keep this thread about getting merch out to those who’ve already ordered it.

Further sales of merch will happen in due course.

Thank you, that is all I wanted to know.

• Like 1