FISD Merch

TK4205

Greetings, troopers of the FISD!

I am posting this to let all our customers know that I am doing everything in my power to satisfy all orders. If you have any questions please feel free to email me me at tk4205@gmail.com

My apologies that this run did not go as intended. If you have ordered a Phasma coin, please stand BY - they are shipping tomorrow, 4/9/18    Hopefully patches will arrive this week for processing as well.     

IF ANYONE IS EVER UNHAPPY WITH ANY ORDER , PLEASE RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND . 

Edited by TK4205
  • Like 11

I have been stripped of my DMBO title along with my legion membership, without any sort of hearing. I have been blocked from joining our garrison public forum as well as my wife. When The chips were down, I suspected what my GCO would say and he did't let me down!

Everything I am doing to bring you your orders is on my stormtrooper honor . I'm still one of you no matter what anyone says. 

• Like 15

Thank you for everything, Wyatt.

I am adding this to prevent any further confusion following Wyatt's request for communication via email as opposed to via PMs here at FISD:

As a Detachment Staff Member, Wyatt had a significantly larger capacity for private message storage.  

When his Staff Access was removed, his PM box was automatically substantially over the limit as a member instead of a Staff Member.  Naturally, this led to any issues that you may have either experienced, or have seen others post about regarding receiving a message from the system saying that Wyatt was/is unable to receive private messages.

Please keep that in mind, and if you have questions or a need to communicate with Wyatt, utilize the email address that he provided above.

• Like 3

Thanks for clarifying that, Tim.  Wyatt is still working on fulfilling all past orders, but it may take a bit of time.  Thanks for your patience, Troopers!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting!

Also, please stop filing  paypal disputes. I promise you will get what you paid for. When you file disputes it makes it hard to ship because my paypal account gets locked.

Phasma coins are shipping out today and both attache and classic patches ship tomorrow.

• Like 3

Case ID: PP-006-798-800-069

Case ID: PP-006-791-155-116

Case ID: PP-006-789-458-215

Case ID: PP-006-775-369-533

Case ID: PP-006-759-558-474

Case ID: PP-006-759-119-062

Please withdraw your paypal disputes. As a merch officer, it made it hard to do my job. As a trooper, It shames me that you would do that to a fellow trooper. Disputes start with the admin team. When you file a paypal dispute, it's against the guy that's volunteering for you. It's not always his fault that things didn't go right. 

Again, my apologies that this run is late, but it would have gone out sooner if my paypal was left alone.

Edited by TK4205
  • Like 1

Hello Troopers,

I would first like to say thank you to Wyatt for committing to fulfilling the merch runs that he was paid for by the membership despite everything that has gone down over the last couple of weeks. 

As LCOGs we were asked to step in to make sure that concerned 501st members were taken care of.  While we don't encourage people to withdraw their Paypal disputes prior to their order being satisfied or their complaint being addressed, once you are taken care of like Wyatt has promised, please make sure you withdraw your dispute IF you are happy with your order.

What we do not want to see happen is that people are filing claims because of what they are reading and not because they are unhappy with their orders.  If this happened it would make it more difficult for Wyatt to fulfill the rest of the orders that he has agreed to do.  Lets try to do what is best for everyone involved. 

Wyatt I dont think you need to publicly call out people who have posted paypal disputes.  Please edit your post above to remove their names but feel free to leave the PP ID number.  If you need help reaching out to them individually please let me know and I would be happy to assist.

If you have questions please reach out.  If it is a question about the order you placed Wyatt has posted his email address above, if it is a complaint that needs to be addressed on a legion level, please contact cog@501st.com.  

Dallen Jensen

Drast SL-12457

Legion Captain of the Guard

Ok thank you Wyatt and Dallen.  Wyatt I will agree with Dallen here and if you can remove the names of the people who filed the paypal disputes that would be great. 

Yes everyone please just to reiterate.  It will make it a lot more difficult to get all of the runs shipped out and up to date if people are filing paypal disputes just out of fear of not receiving a product based on what has happened lately.  We all need to be patient and work together in an effort to make things continue smoothly.  Thank you.

17 minutes ago, starsaber25 said:

Ok thank you Wyatt and Dallen.  Wyatt I will agree with Dallen here and if you can remove the names of the people who filed the paypal disputes that would be great. 

Yes everyone please just to reiterate.  It will make it a lot more difficult to get all of the runs shipped out and up to date if people are filing paypal disputes just out of fear of not receiving a product based on what has happened lately.  We all need to be patient and work together in an effort to make things continue smoothly.  Thank you.

Sure thing.

What to do with all of this merch that I paid for...

I must have thousands in merchandise... I would ask Scott and Lesley but they got run off too.

40461500615_6ba5960eee.jpg

Edited by TK4205

Ugh complete derail. Locking this thread. I wish we could keep things on target guys. Was hoping this would have been a thread to focus on the merch and getting it out. 

I will reopen at a later time.  Again cooler heads prevail. 

• Like 2

Ok everyone. This thread has been modded heavily. Reason being is this topic needs to be kept on track so that the current merch runs can move forward. If any of the posters have an issue with your post being modded please reach out to me.  FYI the posts have not been deleted. They are just hidden from view.  I hope you all understand why I did it and what I am trying to achieve. 

The topic is still locked and again I will reopen it soon.  Thank you all. 

• Like 2

Ok everyone.  I am going to reopen this thread.  I expect you all to keep in on target.  Please lets work together to get through these merch runs and get them up to date and delivered.  If anyone has any issues and feel the need to express them, please contact me via PM.  Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 7

On 4/9/2018 at 10:38 PM, TK4205 said:

What to do with all of this merch that I paid for...

I must have thousands in merchandise... I would ask Scott and Lesley but they got run off too.

40461500615_6ba5960eee.jpg

As an applicant, it hurts me to see someone trying their hardest to fix a situation when you are up against a wall.  I want to help you out.  Can you DM me the price for 2 coins?  I know I am not a full member but I want to help you out.  I will cover the processing and shipping also.

• Like 1

Wyatt,

I did send you an email. Perhaps it didn't come through.

If at all possible, at the end of fulfilling pre existing orders, if you have any left over merch, I'd be interested in 2 Riot Trooper coins and 2 Phasma Coins.

I utterly missed ordering them, and feel awful...

Seriously? A Captain Phasma that was waiting for her coin, and forgot to order? Shameful,!

HA.

In all seriousness, if you had any spares to sell , I'd gladly take them.

Thank you for the consideration.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you for the email! My apologies that I did not respond - I am inundated with getting pre-existing orders out. 

I am still undecided as to how I am going to move the remainder of my merchandise. Please stand by for an update.

• Like 2

Thank you for the email! My apologies that I did not respond - I am inundated with getting pre-existing orders out. 

I am still undecided as to how I am going to move the remainder of my merchandise. Please stand by for an update.
Thank you :)

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, greenie22 said:

As an applicant, it hurts me to see someone trying their hardest to fix a situation when you are up against a wall.  I want to help you out.  Can you DM me the price for 2 coins?  I know I am not a full member but I want to help you out.  I will cover the processing and shipping also.

Thank you. Please don't be discouraged. Most troopers here are just like me and you.

That said, I wont sell official merchandise to non 501st members, but if you email me you address, I will give you your first challenge coin.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TK4205 said:

Thank you. Please don't be discouraged. Most troopers here are just like me and you.

That said, I wont sell official merchandise to non 501st members, but if you email me you address, I will give you your first challenge coin.

Okay.  I understand.

• Like 1

In the interest of fairness, and what I personally feel should be common sense, I am going to add a point to this discussion for consideration of anyone who has, or will, purchase merchandise from any subgroup of the Legion.

When the seller/MBO offers you the option of a full refund if you are not satisfied with it, there is an expectation that you are going to return that merchandise to the seller/MBO if you request a refund.

Either you are satisfied with your purchase, in which case you keep it, or you are not satisfied with it, in which case you request a refund and return it.

Additionally, the fact that merchandise that you purchased may later be given away as a prize is a possibility.  You are not entitled to a refund because someone else somehow received the same item for free later.

Please, as a Legion member, exercise some common sense and human decency if you are not satisfied with any merchandise purchase you make through the Legion.  The sellers are your fellow Troopers in all but the most rare of circumstances, and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, just as you yourself expect to be treated.

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, netslave said:

I have a pay pal payment that has been pending since March 17th (0BV55505SW503112X) for 2 phasma coins. Can I get an update on that order? 

Your USPS tracking number is 9114901496451620828594

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9114901496451620828594

1 hour ago, TK4205 said:

Your USPS tracking number is 9114901496451620828594

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9114901496451620828594

I think you might have me mixed up with someone else. I don't see any tracking matching that on my USPS account and my paypal still shows that the payment is pending," "FISDmerch@centurytel.net hasn't accepted yet."

I'll keep an eye on it, but I'm not thinking they are headed to my house. =/