TheSwede`s Sandtrooper build [RS]

TheSwede

14 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Super job, Daniel. Another amazing suit of armour to add to your collection. :-)

Don`t know what makes me happier - to achieve PO or be able to log on again:smiley-sw013: Thanks Dan:salute:

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 1

Got the "Deployed" artwork curtesy of the MEPD to their Police Officers - loving it!

NxINkDz.jpg

This ones background is curtesy of Wook1138 (thanks Greg) - loving that  as well - going to make both into Posters:dancing-trooper:

oprGi1Z.jpg

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Cricket said:

WOW!!!!  Those look amazing!  I'd buy those even if I didn't know it was you.  :)   Nice!!!

Haha thanks and actually having a hard time realizing that’s me in there:P very happy how it all come together :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well...the Sandtrooper already has alot of accessories with the pauldron, field pack, extended arsenal etc but I figured having some more wouldn`t hurt:)

And...I´m pretty sure this is a droid we are looking for!!

ppRqRRv.jpg

I need a net bag to finish this of so I can carry it in my hand or strapped to the pack on those non-formal troops or when I´m attending as Joe-public:)

As a nice change of pace I won`t say anything, just show how I did - feel free to ask if something is unclear though:salute:

DDazeLl.jpgvbPl3e6.jpgwZ87igC.jpgwmebfSs.jpgOATAh8W.jpg3XPbcvl.jpg

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Wow - ingenious use of that pot to double as a head filler/neck. I might send mine back and follow your method. ;-)

Yeah I’m happy how it turned out, it was one of those  ”hmmm I wonder it that would work-moments” that really paid off:) And I might drill some holes to have some tubing and wires comming out, that’s my original plan but leaving it for now. And I just have to say that it doesn’t look like a rubber mask at all and could easily function as a display piece, atleast I think so but I might be biased:P

And beeing the swell chap that I am I can trade you for yours:D

• Like 2

You're gonna need to build a Jawa ensemble to go with that Droid head now. :jawa2: If not for you, build it for your kids (or other small family member).   Nothing like trooping as a family! 

5 hours ago, Cricket said:

You're gonna need to build a Jawa ensemble to go with that Droid head now. :jawa2: If not for you, build it for your kids (or other small family member).   Nothing like trooping as a family! 

You are right about that :duim: My son to the right:)

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 2