TheSwede`s Sandtrooper build [RS]

TheSwede

1 hour ago, troopermaster said:

Here you go :)

q0ljsdN.jpg

Thats awesome!! Great detail - thanks alot:jc_doublethumbup::salute: and.....you don`t happen to have any more showing the helmet with such great detail...:icon_beg:^_^

2 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

And...you totally should..or...there`s always Pauls armor, you really should get one of each:jc_doublethumbup:

Feel better soon, Daniel.  Oh - and if I'm still up for it, I think this is my next build:

latest?cb=20161108064121

Or a first order snowy.  Make it hard on myself.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

Feel better soon, Daniel.  Oh - and if I'm still up for it, I think this is my next build:

latest?cb=20161108064121

Or a first order snowy.  Make it hard on myself.

Thanks:salute: and...Whoaa! Death Trooper FTW!!:jc_doublethumbup::jc_doublethumbup:

12 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Thanks:salute: and...Whoaa! Death Trooper FTW!!:jc_doublethumbup::jc_doublethumbup:

Yeah, eventually... hopefully.  It almost happened instead of the TD.  My wife and son both wanted me to do the DeathTrooper.  I wanted dirt and a BFG.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After some R&R (man-flu:P) I’m back at it again, not at a massive speed but picking away and enjoying the build rather than in a hurry to get it done, trimmed the torso and drilled a few holes and put some elastic in:)

MytKsjE.jpg

• Like 1

Fiddling away and try to saver the moment of building:)

Painted the screws and side rivets

LlfUBic.jpg

Cut some coverstrips for the legs, already know how wide they need to be and in my case they are around 21-22 depending on how accurate I measure:smiley-sw013:

McpZDp2.jpg

And by having them I could start cutting the front of the thighs as I´m using the strips as a guide on how much to trim and I marked them so I know which goes were...here they are and that`s a wrap for today:)

oCys6m0.jpg

• Like 1

Todays mission was shoulder bells...used my TM:s as a guide and well not much to it, draw a line, cut, sand and glue som elastic and you’re done :) 

5noUA1v.jpg

7EIiejL.jpg

And that’s it, time to shower and head home to watch football or soccer as some of you call it - it’s a derby - veeeeery important game:icon_beg::D

• Like 5

On a sidenote: my team won 2-0 woop woop:D

Anyways.....finished the shins and here is were I deviate from RS as I´m not a fan of the two "outer" pairs (2 outer right and 2 outer left) one gets with the kit, so I bought some TM Shins. Sniperplate is RS though so one can safely say the plastics match:duim:

jJX5q4b.jpgRSPovVy.jpg

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Progress of the day was to complete the thighs namely adding the ammobelt, elastic and sand it smooth also did a fit-check, pretty happy with the look and that I could manage stairs quite easily this time so that was good :)

1tCy2YB.jpg1Wcgkeh.jpg2BRf1Wb.jpg

And I coulden`t resist taping it up for a full body - I have a good feeling about this:smiley-sw013:

kCODGDo.jpg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

It's coming along awesome, Daniel!  It looks so clean and perfect - you'll have to fix that :P

Thanks and yeah I wonder how I can do that.....:smiley-sw013:

4 hours ago, MrSnrub said:

With the right thigh you should allign the top as the ammo box covers the mis alligned bottom :P

Actually you alligne this lower detail and cut the tops or leave as is.

otmzGlq.jpg

I`m emulating this Trooper and you can see he has the mis-match, however I need to cut the coverstrip a bit to follow the "steps" as one can se here.

5WXz7CD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Happenen to glance att the milage when I set of to work on the suit and here’s were it landed when I arrived - I have a good feeling about this B) (it’s my TK-ID)rbjamFc.jpg

• Like 1

And...my team won yet another important game (1-0) derby against the team in the lead of the league an hour ago  (my team is second - early in the season but still) so that’s also a plus:)

here’s were I am right now - torso is complete and going to start working on the arms

76600fn.jpg

I think the belt is a pretty good match for ”my” Trooper

HJYbI1c.jpg

• Like 2