Crystal Patrol R1 Trooper CRL Model needed!

henselmonster

--------------

The MEPD is in need of someone with R1 Armor, the Crystal Patrol pack and a pauldron who may want to step in and be the CRL model!

The Crystal Patrol Troops home will be the MEPD and we would love to get this CRL in the books. We recently published the R1 Jedha Sandtrooper CRLhttp://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_R1_Jedha_Sandtrooper

Feel free to reach out to me or @Dutchy here or on the MEPD forums. 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

This may also interest someone who is going for the Mimban trooper from Solo. These share some items, mostly armor and a variation on the crystal patrol pack.

CRL research and planning here: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/15613-solo-mimban-trooper-crl-development/

On 4/15/2018 at 3:06 AM, Parquette said:

Here's a pic of my TK. 

--------------

Looking good troop! You don't need to be 100% at centurion level. Basic approval is fine. We just need to picture to publish the CRL. Should you upgrade you can go Centurion with FISD and PO or SWAT with us and we can update the photo accordingly! Just slap a pack on ya! 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 3 weeks later...

I think what they're meaning is that they want R1TK's with the packs. No offense, you guys look great! With the way the 501st works right now, mixed media isn't approvable at the moment. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...