John9689 Requesting Pre-Approval Review

Hi John,

Weā€™d be happy to look over it for you. Could you possibly upload some more pictures, ideally higher resolution, from all angles? Hopefully close ups of helmet, blaster, thermal detonator etc. too.

Best wishes, Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Johnson, please take a look at the overview thread for the list of info and photos for pre-approval. Your photo size is too small as it is. I suggest you use an image hosting site such as imgur.

• Like 2

Just as a quicky based on the front image

• The belt is far too low, the top should be roughly level with the button plate. Ā This was held in place by poppers on the originals, I used snaps.
  • Thigh armour could do with being pulled up a bit, will also help you walk.

There's a couple other minor things like the shoulder bells could be pulled in a bit and the forearms up a but but that shouldn't affect approval.

Luc is spot-on about imgur, Johnson.Ā  (imgur.com). You can upload, edit and post photos for free, and it is about 1000 times faster than Photobucket ever was.Ā  It's pretty self explanatory, but if you have any problems just PM me.

Hi Johnson,

Ā 

Those pictures are MUCH better. :-)

Ā 

Overall, it looks like a really nice set of armour. As previously suggested, the first thing to amend would be the belt. It should sit just on/just under the ab buttons (it looks like the poppers are already in place for this):

Ā 

6a22aaa72362ff5eebbb9d35056e9b28.jpg

Ā 

The butt and waist area look like theyā€™re probably a little oversized for your frame. You could look to bring in the butt and possibly bring in the waist a little.

Ā 

cf00378fc357fb9d57aecbba3a4ff028.jpg

Ā 

The thighs could probably go up a little to give some clearance at the knees.

Ā 

With a little tweaking Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to get cleared. :-)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Look at those shiny white boots!Ā  That won't take long to fix.Ā :laugh1:Ā  Not much else to say other than what's been said: belt up to where the snaps are, just below the ab buttons.Ā  Pull up the thighs to make a tighter seam between the cod and thighs- you can trim down the top of the backs if needed to still fit and not stab you in the behind.Ā  Pulling the thighs up will also help the belt boxes from slipping under them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

So glad to see another ESB!

Certainly heading the right way. That belt looks much better.
Butt plate possibly still a little big (and possibly not connected up in that rear shot) but Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t take you a huge amount of work to get clearance.

Have you had much feedback from your Garrison? :-)

• 4 weeks later...