Help???

Hello there! I am brand new and need a bit of help. Lol! My daughter is a huge Captain Phasma fan and therefore I want to help her by building a suit of Phasma armor with her. Obviously, step one, HOW CAN I GET JIM'S PHASMA ARMOR??? LOL!! From what i have read, his is what I need to start with? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Have a great day!

The Dishman 

TFA will be easier to build as the finish isn't mirrored but slightly dingy, and parts have been around for a couple years so more vendors and the kinks have been worked out for the most part.

• Like 2

Fingers!
TFA fingers are a fully covered tube which makes grasping things, and bending the fingers difficult.
TLJ fingers are a plate that goes on the back of each finger joint.
TFA is modeled after C3-PO fingers
TLJ looks more like medieval armor.

Just something I thought you’d like to know
41b8e7a5e566e59b767e032f4b915232.jpgdd0f91139432b19f66b1833ece8f499e.jpg

As mentioned in other threads, spats and TD (or lack thereof) are other differences, FWIW. Cod may be different as well (it is on the regular FOTKs).

Edited by Harbinger

Thank you so very much for this bit of info!!! I have reachedout to 2 different armor vendors and got prices! It is a little more than I expected but totally understand and just need to save up a few more dollars! Does anyone have any pro's or con's between Jim's Phasma armor and KB props? If I am "out of bounds" with this question I definitely do not want to be. I am new and am not sure what I can and can't say or ask. Thank you all for your help! 

The Dishman