Tapatalk notifications

CableGuy

Hi all,

Has anyone else lost their Tapatalk notifications over the last few days?

I still get the email notification but no pop up on iPhone.

I have uninstalled app, reinstalled, checked all notification settings etc.

Something I may have done is selected “unfollow”. Before heading off in a two out journey on Saturday, I went to “mute” the pop up notifications to stop them interrupting sat nav (google maps), but I think I may have pressed “unfollow” instead.

Thank in advance.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Something I may have done is selected “unfollow”. Before heading off in a two out journey on Saturday, I went to “mute” the pop up notifications to stop them interrupting sat nav (google maps), but I think I may have pressed “unfollow” instead.

Thank in advance.

Dan

Mine are fine, my reply here is a testimony to that haha

Though I've found Tapatalk can be a little on and off with notifications, and they're sometimes delayed..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. It’s been 4 days now so I think I’ve messed them up somehow. I think it’s the “unfollow” thing - justnhace no idea how to “follow” again... lol

8 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hi all,

Thank in advance.

Dan

Now that you've mentioned it... I have the same issue.  I checked my phone settings and nothing has changed there.  I still get notifications within the app - but I am no longer receiving the pop-up message on my phone (lock screen or banner notifications).

Cheers guys.

I’ve tried all of the iPhone settings for Tapatalk. Reset phone. Uninstalled Tapatalk. Reset phone again. Logged out and back in to FISD and UKG. Tried all of the setting within the Tapatalk app. Just nothing.

I only know I have notifications because the emails still come through. :-(

On a positive note, my wife will be pleased that my phone is going bzzz, bzzz, bzzz less and less

Thinking about it, my iPad has also stopped. Not sure if that means it’s an app thing or if my iPad reacts to changes i may have made to my iPhone version if the app? How odd.

16 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Thinking about it, my iPad has also stopped. Not sure if that means it’s an app thing or if my iPad reacts to changes i may have made to my iPhone version if the app? How odd.

I'm using an iphone as well.  I've updated the app, can you reply to this to see if I get a notification?  Thanks.

I'm using an iphone as well.  I've updated the app, can you reply to this to see if I get a notification?  Thanks.

Cheers Greg. Reply, testing. ;-)