What possibilities do TK's have to store important stuff during Troops?

Hi all

I am searching for a handy possibility to store my mobile, some cash and other important things under my TK armor to have them with me during a troop.

Do you have some suggestions other than the TD-storage?

I am thinking about a neck pouch or a belt bag direktly attached to some place of the armor. But I don't know where is the best place. The bag should be reachable while wearing the armor.

Thanks for suggestions.

I've seen some add a pouch/pocket inside the backplate also if you have room between thighs and legs that could be of a good area to try attaching a pouch/pocket.

I keep amp and icomm in my chest area but there is still room for adding a pouch/pocket for a mobile there.

Really depends on how the armor fits you as to wear to fit it.

Not an easy task - specifically electronic devices (like the mobile phone) should avoid direct body contact over hours.

Did anyone ever install a smart-phone in a drop box? :lol:

On the vast majority of troops, I keep everything in my armor bin.. cash, phone, the lot.  Over countless troops I have only felt the need to lock it once, though, as it was in an area that was unsecured.  I trust my fellow 501st brothers and sisters to look out for my bin, as I look out for theirs.  

If you feel the need to lock up your things, you can buy a padlock for your bin and attach the key to a piece of elastic to wear around your wrist (under your glove).

You can also leave it with a trusted handler.  

I've never yet had to worry about my bin as it is left with other 501st folks in a secured change area. But if I have a parking lot change from my van I put my car keys on a lanyard around my next under my chest. No problem.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestions and experiences.

During smaller troops I put my stuff in my Stanley case too which is lockable. No problem with that so far.

But my idea for bigger troops is to have some cash with me at least. So I can buy a snack or something to drink during a break for example :) 

I also want to have my mobile with me on bigger trooping events to reach my wife if needed. Normally she and my son are with me but not around me all the time, so a possibility to reach her would be very handy for any purpose.

I am planing to install my AKER speaker under the chest so an additional bag there would be a bit tricky I think. Nevertheless this is my favorite place for the bag. But I think with you suggestions I will find a good solution.

I was just gonna suggest trooper bay or have a wife that likes to troop and she can hold all your sh#t for you ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk