Shoulder straps questions.

My shoulder straps snapped and instead of repairing the straps I replaced them (I used the broken straps to make some paste). My replacement straps are too long however, so I trimmed (from the back) 1 big bar and two smaller ones to fit properly after reading some forums about cutting the straps. Was wondering if this is approvable or will I have to buy a new set of straps. Any suggestions on which one to buy? Thanks in advance. 

3A76ECE4-E6CB-4B1C-A6CC-50EA4BDE3E33.jpeg

135FCEF1-52ED-4500-8D00-D2A60E4095C0.jpeg

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Check out the updated CRL!

I have a question: Is this correct or is that last line on L3 supposed to be on L1?

Shoulder Straps
For 501st approval:
  • These shall be securely mounted in front and may free float in back. They may be affixed with rivets, Velcro, or adhesive.

For level two certification (if applicable):
  • No visible rivets are allowed.
For level three certification (if applicable):
  • These shall free float in back.
  • These shall be glued in front.
  • The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.
  • The rear tab of the shoulder strap is optional and may or may not be present.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

I have a question: Is this correct or is that last line on L3 supposed to be on L1?

Shoulder Straps
For 501st approval:
  • These shall be securely mounted in front and may free float in back. They may be affixed with rivets, Velcro, or adhesive.

For level two certification (if applicable):
  • No visible rivets are allowed.
For level three certification (if applicable):
  • These shall free float in back.
  • These shall be glued in front.
  • The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.
  • The rear tab of the shoulder strap is optional and may or may not be present.

Whoops - fixed.

• Like 2