Et4L9cP.jpg

VfmCtNS.jpg

Gloves

BcAnkrU.jpg

dsouRfM.jpg

Hand plates

wljX6py.jpg

• Like 1

I suppose to criticize my own application, I feel like my thighs sit low. I sized these up and this is still as high as they can go. My belt also appears to be a bit crooked. Hopefully these issues will not hold back my application! 

Looking very nice, Luc!! 

The only thing I noticed was the frown paint - it could be brought down a bit more (past the missing tooth). But this is not consistent on all buckets anyways. 

DaveMANH02.jpg

Also, if you trimmed a bit of return edge from your shoulder bells, they may sit a little closet to you body - eliminating some of the black between your chest and bells. 

Both of these things are pretty minor and will not affect acceptance. 

Easy pass, man.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, Greg! Yeah, I haven't seen a hard direction regarding the frown, but that's definitely an adjustment I could make. I do think I could take some more return edge off my shoulder bells...may do that for next time! I find that the tension tends to pull the elastic shoulder straps (chest to back) out from under the bridges, but I'm not sure if that will really help. Might as well give it a shot, eh. Now if only I could finish my current build... Hah.

• Like 1

Looking sharp, Luc!  It may be a bit of a pain, but if you find that the shoulder bells are pulling on the elastic shoulder straps you can replace it with 2 inch wide white nylon.  I use 2 (strong) snaps to hold my shoulder bells on, and constantly attaching/unfastening them kept tearing the elastic.  I think it's safe to say that we will be seeing an EI badge under your name soon, brother!

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-28401 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) [314]

Alright Luc thanks for your patience brother. Welcome to your EIB application. Let's have a look. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Beautiful job on your ATA build. All required photos have been posted. Andrew and I are pleased to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple minor suggestions to mention here. Areas to work on to enhance the overall accuracy and look of your armor. Starting at the top and working our way down

1) Frown, technically it should extend just past the outer edge, though yours aren't bad they could stand to be a little longer. 

frown.jpg

Reference photo

image.png

2) The shoulder bells should be closer to the chest and back plates. Tighten the straps and or removing additional lower return edge should bring them closer. As suggested by your fellow troopers if you're using elastic for the upper connection you might want to switch it with nylon webbing eliminating the stretching. 

bell.jpg

Reference photo

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

3) Posterior should reside under the Kidney. A simple strapping adjustment here should do the trick. 

post.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

4) Lastly your thighs. As you already called it they could stand to come up a bit. 

thigh.jpg

Reference photo

3efbff62-bb79-4cd0-9247-7a78822d8c52.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. A this time we have nothing to add.

Great job on your build Luc :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-28401 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) [815]
  • 2 weeks later...