Salshred's First Time Build

salshred

Cool thanks for the tag Gree!

Do you guys think the actual ammo belt is still usable? If I drill out the rivet on the inside connection and patch the holes with ABS paste, can I reattach it lower using the corner? I think Trooper Bay sells separate ammo belts and he is actually located a few miles from me. But his plastic is not a match with this kit, and I would have to paint it.

Just now, salshred said:

Cool thanks for the tag Gree!

Do you guys think the actual ammo belt is still usable? If I drill out the rivet on the inside connection and patch the holes with ABS paste, can I reattach it lower using the corner? I think Trooper Bay sells separate ammo belts and he is actually located a few miles from me. But his plastic is not a match with this kit, and I would have to paint it.

Yeah. same thing with the ammo belt. Drill out the rivet and fill all holes with paste. then reattach! Look at lots of reference photos to see what it should look like. or check out EIB and Centurion approved Costumes to see how theirs looks. Sometimes people can make big mistakes by going off what they like, and not what is Canon. You have done a great job so far. keep up the good work