Has anyone dealt with AM lately?

justjoseph63

There seems to be some speculation on whether or not AM is still producing kits.  I know they were down for a while, but I also know that several people ordered from them after that.   I emailed them recently asking whether or not they were in fact still in business, but have had no response.

Has anyone had contact with them in the last 90 days?  If so, what was the outcome?  Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Spoke to them 2/7. We had an email exchange because I was looking for extra parts. After going back and forth a total of about 10 times I was told it’s “about 10:00pm and they were closing shop and he would check in the morning for the extra parts”. Guy was friendly and seemed like a great person, even had all my info from my previous order, but I haven’t gotten a response back. Email exchange was with TK510@juno.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to them 2/7. We had an email exchange because I was looking for extra parts. After going back and forth a total of about 10 times I was told it’s “about 10:00pm and they were closing shop and he would check in the morning for the extra parts”. Guy was friendly and seemed like a great person, even had all my info from my previous order, but I haven’t gotten a response back. Email exchange was with TK510@juno.com

Look up armor masters on facebook and join the group. Easiest way I’ve been able to get ahold of them. The group picture is a gold TK bucket.

Look up armor masters on facebook and join the group. Easiest way I’ve been able to get ahold of them. The group picture is a gold TK bucket.

Do they actively post? Just curious. I’m not on Facebook and I’m not planning on it.

Do they actively post? Just curious. I’m not on Facebook and I’m not planning on it.

Yes, they are very active. Still seem to be producing as well!!

Yes, they are very active. Still seem to be producing as well!!

Good to know, thank you. When I didn’t hear back I assumed he didn’t have what I needed. Armor passed basic so I’m happy with that. Still not fond of my shin but I’m gonna mess with it some more. At least I know they are still around. I think it might just be an FISD thing, probably real busy working

I have been in constant communications with them. Last I heard though they were in a current run that was about 4 weeks out. So im assuming within the next month those that were able to get orders in will start being notified about it. I was placed on the "backorder" list, but was assured they should have a kit ready for me in this production. Also in the middle of a CC build so everything runs together hahaha