Foam? Where to buy?

You can go to either the sewing area of Walmart or Joanne fabrics, Shawn.  The item you need to look for is "chair foam".  It's basically 2 inches thick by 18 inches (or so) square, and is used as a replacement for chair cushions.  Use either a VERY sharp razor knife to cut it or better yet an electric carving knife if you have one. 

• 4 months later...

I've procured some 1/2 inch thick vinyl foam with the adhesive back in order to get a more secure fit on my thigh/bicep armor for my Stunt TK. Does anyone have any advice with respect to the best way to secure it inside the various pieces to get the best results?

I second Justjoseph63. I used the chair foam from JoAnne Fabrics. As a precaution I wrapped it in packing tape to help keep it from soaking up sweat. Not sure if it helps but it made sense in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used 1" upholstery foam but for some bits I've cut it down to about 1/2" thick.  All of my foam is attached by velcro, E6000'd to the armour contact cement to the foam.  This means if I ever get bigger/smaller or it gets gross I can change it easily.

side note: I saw a video in a Joannes last week, OMG I wish those existed here.  It's like a cave of wonders!