WARNING EBAY SCAMMER cassini_sunset

TK-4510

A seller on ebay named cassini_sunset is posting listings for armor using images from other listings and has admitted to me that he does not actually have pictures of his own product.

Obviously this person is a scammer and getting ready to rip off an unsuspecting noob. Spread the word!

He currently has Stormtrooper armor, bikerscout, First Order armor for sale and its all fraudulent.

2 of the images are from MTK armor listings....ITS NOT MTK ARMOR!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! 

• Like 2

A seller on ebay named cassini_sunset is posting listings for armor using images from other listings and has admitted to me that he does not actually have pictures of his own product.
Obviously this person is a scammer and getting ready to rip off an unsuspecting noob. Spread the word!
He currently has Stormtrooper armor, bikerscout, First Order armor for sale and its all fraudulent.
2 of the images are from MTK armor listings....ITS NOT MTK ARMOR!
BUYER BEWARE!!!! 

Thanks. I’ve been looking at a few scouts on eBay this isn’t the guy I’ve been talking to thankfully but now I know who to stay away from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...