Requirements to make a for sale post?

Hi!

What are the requirements to make a FS post? I have hopes to join the 501st and purchased a RS prop Masters TK kit but as soon as I examined the kit I knew immediately that it would be too small to accommodate my figure. Its completely my fault for not doing enough research into the kit measurements but I'd love to sell the kit so it gives me the opportunity to buy another kit which would be more suited for female curves.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Laura, some subforums require a minimum of five posts before you can create threads or reply.

Sorry to hear that your option didn't work out! You did not list your geoographic location, but maybe getting in touch with your local garrison, someone could give you some assistance in building while we can help guide you in a new purchase. We can obviously help you with your build here, of course!

Good luck.

I'm not sure of whitearmor requirements, but it might be a minimum number of posts before you can post such a thread.  I suggest introducing yourself in the Introductions thread- that's a good place to start!  

Also, I might actually have someone who's interested in an RS Propmasters kit.  I'll shoot you a PM.  

For feminine curves, I would recommend AM 2.0.  That's what I have, and it fits my hips perfectly (I'm tall, and not petite)- I'm about a 14/16 women's pants size.  Also you can look at the Various Types of Armor and Where to Find Them.  That should help you decide what's available and what would most likely work for you.  

There are threads on how to make armour fit ladies. It all depends on what your body build is (applies to men too). AM is bigger than normal, so if you're slender going with AM is the opposite of what you want. There are multiple cuts you can make to the armour to make it both shorter and more slender should you need to, without going with another brand (most armour is sized somewhat the same, or even larger than RS).

Here's a thread on the subject for example: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18243-howto-modifying-armor-for-women/

• 2 months later...