TK-61490 "TheRascalKing"

1. Jessie H.

2. Max P.

Two down, off to a good start! Currently working on a 3rd :)

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Justin,. I built Jessie's entire suit to Centurion level, minus the elastic for her shoulder bridges...are you seriously claiming her as your build ?

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2018 at 2:04 PM, Oztrooper said:

Justin,. I built Jessie's entire suit to Centurion level, minus the elastic for her shoulder bridges...are you seriously claiming her as your build ?

Just saw this. Absolutely not, Jeff! The suit was assembled beautifully years ago, but needed some TLC to repair and restore it. I did a long series of upgrades over time to help Jessie out - I disassembled the helmet, repainted the interior (preserved where you signed it even!), reinstalled the padding and electronics and reassembled, did about 3 coats of Armor White on the bucket and body where it had yellowed, polished everything for several hours with Novus, repaired several cracks, and completely replaced her strapping system from the Anovos velcro to snaps, among other things.

You built it, but I definitely put some time in helping repair and upgrade it, as well as taking her EIB submission photos. I believe you can have more than one mentor/armorer if we both spent significant time helping with the suit, so you absolutely deserve recognition as well. Hit me up if there are any issues :) 

Edited by TheRascalKing