TK-24233 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ANOVOS) [385]

BDWC

Tony and Andrew, I am respectfully requesting review for Centurion approval status.

I have incorporated the adjustments as mentioned on my EIB application (and as noted on the attached picture submissions)

Also, I settled on the Pheonix Props blaster to be the most accurate ANH E-11 for my tastes :duim:

Name: Jim Summerlin

501st TK ID: 24233

FISD Name: BDWC

Garrison: Alabama

501st Member Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21870

EIB Application Page: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43497-tk-24233-requesting-anh-stunt-anovos-eib-status-781/

Build Thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36180-bdwcs-anh-stunt-anovos-build-wip/

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: Anovos

Helmet Maker: Anovos

Blaster: Phoenix Props

Optional Information

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 220 lbs

Boots: TK boots

Canvas Belt: Rob Kittell

Neck Seal: Anovos

Holster: Anovos

Hand Plates: JustJoseph63

Gloves: Anovos black rubber

Electronics: Self-made dual fan system, Aker w/TrooperTalk modulator via old iphone

Full body Front (Shoulder bell strapping was adjusted to reduce gaps, forearm strapping was adjusted to maintain cover strip alignment)

WZBXu8v.jpg?1

Full body Back (Butt plate was very carefully heat formed to correct curvatures as much as possible without inducing cracks [insert pun here])

Ro9lY6R.jpg?1

Full Right- Arms raised

Y9o5DDl.jpg?2

Full Left- Arms raised

oI8JcKp.jpg?1

Action Pose

9VmV0v9.jpg?1

Ab Button Detail

9vaeKj8.jpg?1

Left Forearm

fYKRGSX.jpg

Right Forearm

NPUKKNf.jpg

Sniper Plate Outside

MB4isuS.jpg

Sniper Plate Inside

HvJTXEY.jpg

Thigh Ammo Box Inside

L8Dwq6T.jpg

Thigh Ammo Box Outside

Ba5KeWT.jpg

Boots

kyGgklu.jpg

Helmet Front (Hovi Tip mesh replaced with UKSWRATH coarse mesh, tips painted white, vocoder detail repainted)

q0cTNAW.jpg

Helmet Left

MRpEz0R.jpg?1

Helmet Right

GcORubc.jpg?1

Helmet Back

m391snQ.jpg?1

Helmet Inside and Lens color

oUXkAuC.jpg

GgyRQBx.jpg

kYVEd23.jpg

"S" trim

C1dmcoH.jpg

Blaster left side

dpOYJlR.jpg?2

Blaster right side

aTyL21z.jpg?2

Blaster D-ring

C6Jp8Bg.jpg?1

Ammo belt outside

p5oDMqe.jpg?1

Ammo belt inside

HwVEmf0.jpg?1

Neckseal

v2hyV0i.jpg

Thermal detonator back

Ty2Ozxu.jpg

Interior Strapping

5jMZDjx.jpg?1

Arm Strapping

9Doz3LA.jpg

Posterior Connections

6eBJw9G.jpg

Cod Connection Outside

MuOGNLT.jpg

Cod Connection Inside

KMJX63D.jpg?1

Left Side Connections Closeup

ofBU5S8.jpg

Right Side Connections Closeup (functional)

qH01brD.jpg

Hand Plates

MutR9IB.jpg

Edited by BDWC
corrected image link codes
  • Like 1

Hey Jim thanks for your submission. Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. We still need a few more photos. 

Recheck photos they're not posting

Also need helmet lens color

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Jim thanks for your submission. Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. We still need a few more photos. 

Roger that...in work

I messed up and posted the wrong links, currently trying to correct this ( I found the "preview" button a little too late, LOL)

THANKS!!!

Edited by BDWC

4 minutes ago, Shanester said:

Looking good trooper.  Nice fitting armor, well constructed. Good luck! :salute:

Thanks Shane!

(a lot of blood sweat, and yes, even tears went into this build)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Photos link codes corrected and additional photos added for lens color :salute:

• Like 1

Woo! Finally got around to finding it! Welp, what can I say? To my (highly) untrained eye, your armor looks good. Looks like the pictures are all there and working smoothly. If we run into any snags in the road you just come over and we’ll get you taken care of. Best of luck to you Jim! It’s good looking set of armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Woo! Finally got around to finding it! Welp, what can I say? To my (highly) untrained eye, your armor looks good. Looks like the pictures are all there and working smoothly. If we run into any snags in the road you just come over and we’ll get you taken care of. Best of luck to you Jim! It’s good looking set of armor.

Thanks for the kind words, Chris!
And especially a big thanks for all the alignment help
I've got my fingers crossed
  • Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-24233 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (ANOVOS) [385]
Hey Jim welcome back. Thank you for your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. You did a fantastic job making all the suggested corrections mentioned during your EIB application. This app is a perfect example of someone who really wanted that Centurion badge. L3 is about looking your best and as accurate and as possible, you really hit the mark Jim. Beautiful job on your build. Andrew and I absolutely delighted to welcome you to Centurion.  Great job!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing to add here except for keep an eye on your back plate to kidney gap. Tighten or replace the connecting straps, also maybe replace the velcro with snaps.

That's it, time to get out there represent the Empire as its newest Centurion :salute:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ukswrath said:
Hey Jim welcome back. Thank you for your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present. You did a fantastic job making all the suggested corrections mentioned during your EIB application. This app is a perfect example of someone who really wanted that Centurion badge. L3 is about looking your best and as accurate and as possible, you really hit the mark Jim. Beautiful job on your build. Andrew and I absolutely delighted to welcome you to Centurion.  Great job!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing to add here except for keep an eye on your back plate to kidney gap. Tighten or replace the connecting straps, also maybe replace the velcro with snaps.

That's it, time to get out there represent the Empire as its newest Centurion :salute:

•  

Thanks so much!!!

And great note too, as I am in the process of adding snaps to my chest connections (those and the shoulders/bicep connections are the last of the "velcro conversion" effort, LOL).

I also noticed that my back-to-kidney gap seemed to 'grow' between EIB and the Centurion applications.... I'm thinking that with 15to20 troops per year that maybe it'd be a good idea to make some spares, as the elastic seems to have a one year shelf life before "relaxing" too much and causing gaps.

Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Congrats on achieving Centurion!

Thank you!!   This was a long trip, but soooooooworth it !!!  :salute:

1 hour ago, BDWC said:

Thanks so much!!!

And great note too, as I am in the process of adding snaps to my chest connections (those and the shoulders/bicep connections are the last of the "velcro conversion" effort, LOL).

I also noticed that my back-to-kidney gap seemed to 'grow' between EIB and the Centurion applications.... I'm thinking that with 15to20 troops per year that maybe it'd be a good idea to make some spares, as the elastic seems to have a one year shelf life before "relaxing" too much and causing gaps.

Thanks again!!!

Anytime, great job again :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

CONGRATS JIM!!!!! Sorry it took so long to get over here lol I’ve been a tad busy. Anyway, glad to see you joined the ranks man! Third Bama Centurion!!!!

• Like 1