Does anyone know if....

Hey guys and gals, hope this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if Rob from RT MOD Armor is still producing armor? got word from a higher up that his armor is awesome and wanted to contact him, but email was sent and failed. any help at all would be great. 

Also if you have an opinion on TK armor that is for "Larger" troops, I am 6 ft 1in (2in) and about 225 lbs (Hoping to work down to 210). Picks with your opinion would help as well. Already ordered my boots from TK Boots but on the fence about a few armors....Now open the blast doors and let me have it!!!

Edited by Commander Gree
added info

I have RT-MOD and love it. Rob is out on business often so I don't know how long it's been but give him time. TM would be good option also.

Looks like you're on the right track:duim:

Goood Luck Future Trooper!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, magni said:

I have RT-MOD and love it. Rob is out on business often so I don't know how long it's been but give him time. TM would be good option also.

Looks like you're on the right track:duim:

Goood Luck Future Trooper!

Any idea how to get ahold of him? like I said the email I got was sent back so I may have the wrong one, any help would be awesome. I am also looking at ATA for a full kit.

Nevermind I found a better email on the main "types of armor and where to get them" thread. So sorry for not looking there again.

Edited by Commander Gree
fond info

I just emailed Rob, GOD I hope the force is with me on this one and he responds that he will be in production. For some reason this just screams "RIGHT" to me and I hope it can happen sooner (3 to 4 months) than later (12 months). If its the Latter I may have to go somewhere else...

You can also try AM, Jordan, (troopergear@gmail.com).  It says he is on the "no longer made" area, but I am almost positive he is still in business.  

12 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

You can also try AM, Jordan, (troopergear@gmail.com).  It says he is on the "no longer made" area, but I am almost positive he is still in business.  

Is he the maker to the TK Boots? also known as TK armor? I have been in contact with the TK boots people because I ordered boots from them, They said they are about 4 weeks out on armor kits and have added me to the backorder list. but the email is troopersupplies@hotmail.com I keep seeing AM, and in the TK armor (boots) facebook page is says AM Armor. Is that the same? I just am worried because a lot of people compare their armor to FX and I WANT to be 501st approved and don't want to run the risk of buying a set of armor and then not getting approved, it would be such a waste of money and time

AM is not connected in any way to TK boots.  I can't see why anyone would compare AM to FX for any reason, though.  I have made it to Centurion twice with AM armor, and it is built like a tank.  They were out of production for a short time, but last I heard they were back in business.  The only downside to AM is that they do not make replacement parts.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I might abandon the TK Boots maker then in hopes that Rob is still in production. I will also go back to the info thread and see if the AM has an email and contact them to find out for myself. I really appreciate the help, on a side note, im gonna message you here in a minute about the hardware your selling. Wanted to make sure I get something right before screwing something up.

I included AM's email in the above post for ya'.  You might want to try Imperial Boots for your footwear:  They are built really well, but I advise getting them one size larger than you normally wear:  http://www.imperialboots.com/product/421/

HAHA, face to palm on that one. completely missed the contact info in your response. I have actually already ordered my TK boots from TK Boots.com but will keep the Imperialboots in mind because I am sure I will need others. Also I have PMed you. THANKS!