question on adding chimera to pauldron

cuthbja

Also remember that this is all Volunteer, so rushing them wont do much good. i know you have a push, and maybe get in contact with the GML over FB or something and talk to them, they maybe able to help you out. but you will be in good hands, Jason is good people!
According to the crl it's not a garrison level approval. Has to be done at fisd level

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as a detachment approval.  The LMO is the ultimate approval authority, and GMLs are authorized to approve on their behalf.  Even still, as a GML when I approve someone, that can still be over-ridden by the LMO, and it's only the LMO who can assign TKIDs.

Who told you there is FISD level approval?

There is no such thing as a detachment approval.  The LMO is the ultimate approval authority, and GMLs are authorized to approve on their behalf.  Even still, as a GML when I approve someone, that can still be over-ridden by the LMO, and it's only the LMO who can assign TKIDs.

Who told you there is FISD level approval?
From the crl

This CRL is a work in progress.

As such, this costume must be approved by the Detachment Leader or Legion Membership Officer, via the detachment's thread of the DL/GML peer review section of the Legion forums. This costume is not approvable at the local level by your GML

If you have this costume and would like to assist with the completion of this library entry, please contact your Detachment Leader.

1 hour ago, cuthbja said:

From the crl

This CRL is a work in progress.

As such, this costume must be approved by the Detachment Leader or Legion Membership Officer, via the detachment's thread of the DL/GML peer review section of the Legion forums. This costume is not approvable at the local level by your GML

If you have this costume and would like to assist with the completion of this library entry, please contact your Detachment Leader.

HUH?

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, cuthbja said:

Well friends here is a trial run8ad5fa46f59e0b40d064a5ef86e4de95.jpg

If I may, from what I can tell your armor looks great! but...that insignia needs to be bigger, and moved down the shoulder about 2 inches.  based on the reference photo you are using. Also that white line around the emblem is throwing me off. that should be red around the edge right?  For a Basic approval this should work, hoping that we can get it added to the CRL. but in order to get it to match, IMO, it needs to be bigger and moved. keep up the good work! and keep us posted

Edited by Commander Gree
  • Like 1

If I may, from what I can tell your armor looks great! but...that insignia needs to be bigger, and moved down the shoulder about 2 inches.  based on the reference photo you are using. Also that white line around the emblem is throwing me off. that should be red around the edge right?  For a Basic approval this should work, hoping that we can get it added to the CRL. but in order to get it to match, IMO, it needs to be bigger and moved. keep up the good work! and keep us posted
I'll try and find a supplier for a bigger decal... not as easy as it sounds...

1 minute ago, cuthbja said:

Have you thought of asking Mike Appling (TrooperBay)?

2 minutes ago, cuthbja said:

yeah of this I have no doubt. just a knit picky thing for me.

• 5 years later...

Funny I was super involved with this a while back and now here I am 5 years later looking to do this build. Was wondering, as I just looked at the CRL, why the emblem/decal isnt apart of the CRL for the Pauldron, and why the Rebels TK commander isnt a stand alone CRL. @Daetrin is that something we can look into? maybe not such a big deal as there are only 5 Rebels TK in the entire Legion, but just something I am curious about.

6 hours ago, Commander Gree said:

Funny I was super involved with this a while back and now here I am 5 years later looking to do this build. Was wondering, as I just looked at the CRL, why the emblem/decal isnt apart of the CRL for the Pauldron, and why the Rebels TK commander isnt a stand alone CRL. @Daetrin is that something we can look into? maybe not such a big deal as there are only 5 Rebels TK in the entire Legion, but just something I am curious about.

I guess nobody followed up on it, our DL @Sly11 would be the one to speak to

• Like 1