My Scratchbuilt E-11

Lfd38

Hi all, I thought i’d share my scratch built E-11 with you. I apologize there are no build pictures as I built this about 10 years ago, using the plans from BBC. I know it’s not accurate but I like it, and I still have to add t-tracks, just being lazy.

F4D38EBD-2C58-42DC-BC4F-C4DC8D6B624F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Dracotrooper said:

Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful piece of rebel blasting artillery here - can you unfold the folding stock? With the amount of detail I see; I think so. 

Yes, the stock does unfold!

Thanks Dracotrooper! This was my first ever build made with pvc pipe, styrene, and sheet metal. I learned a lot never having worked with metal before. I am getting ready to build another and fix some of the things I don’t like about the first.

Edited by Lfd38
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lfd38 said:

Thanks Dracotrooper! This was my first ever build made with pvc pipe, styrene, and sheet metal. I learned a lot never having worked with metal before. I am getting ready to build another and fix some of the things I don’t like about the first.

On my build, I've progressed from resin to aluminum sheet and styrene plastic - it's been allot of fun working with these materials and interplaying them with the appropriate contact adhesives. I've learned a ton myself and relate completely. Well Bob, look forward to seeing your WIP! Judging by your first attempt, your second will likely be the envy of many! cheers!