Optional Information:

• Height = 5'8"
  • Weight = 190 lbs
  • Canvas belt = Troopermaster
  • Hand Plates = Troopermaster
  • Holster = Troopermaster
  • Neck Seal = Darman
  • Boots = StormtrooperStoreUS (Etsy)
  • Electronics= iComm, VoiceBooster, Ukswrath Hearing Assist, Henry's Helmet Fans, TrooperTalk

Armor Photos:

Full Body Front

wVgGjHQ.jpg

Full Body Back

vGLB5vM.jpg

Full Right

tELO9AF.jpg

Full Left

t4R01KT.jpg

Right Side Detail

iSEv2fw.jpg

Left Side Detail

bCdieKR.jpg

Helmet Photos:

Front

1NU5ROZ.jpg

Side

jWazWxR.jpg

Back

0pPk6BN.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

s0VMvCW.jpg

Lens Color

ssp6vbh.jpg

Accessory Photos:

Ammo Belt

XwWGpnD.jpg

Neckseal

OlfkIvI.jpg

Blaster Left Side

XBjuhdE.jpg

Blaster Right Side

iTD0Emy.jpg

Thermal Detonator Back

dDnRQNE.jpg

Action Shot

EFoI22V.jpg

Optional Photos:

Interior Strapping

VxSCLab.jpg

Abdomen Detail

2ggGbko.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Eric

Apologies for the delay, but while you are waiting can we please ask you to atend to something minor, that doesnt meet the level 2 criteria please.

As per the CRL

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide.

We can see on one side you have no gap, which is perfect, but on the rivet side the gap looks to be over the 12.5mm allowance.

This should be easily fixed as you can have the small gap either side as long as they are within the parameter.

Obviously fro Centurion there will need to be no gap either side.

lcdT2ul.jpg

Please adjust and post up a new image for the left and right sides.

Andrew - thanks for getting back so quickly, no rush at all!

I can easily fix that - unfortunately I am on a work trip and won't be home again until next Tuesday. I will upload the new photos then. My apologies for the delay!

On 3/8/2018 at 11:15 PM, TK77520 said:

Andrew - thanks for getting back so quickly, no rush at all!

I can easily fix that - unfortunately I am on a work trip and won't be home again until next Tuesday. I will upload the new photos then. My apologies for the delay!

Excellent, thanks Eric :duim:

On 3/11/2018 at 5:10 PM, Sly11 said:

Excellent, thanks Eric :duim:

Hi Andrew! Uploading here the new photos for the sides. I made the straps a bit tighter, and made sure it's less than 1/2" ... it's about as tight as I can make it, haha!

I have also uploaded here a new full body front photo - noticed the sniper plate was a bit off, so I adjusted.

Left Side Detail

cn3TPBkl.jpg

Right Side Detail

7iEBxwwl.jpg

Full Body Front

KHlYJdbl.jpg

Excellent mate, I have almost finished your review, I have made mention on the sniper plate, so will leave it in as i think you can still rotate that shin outwards a bit more.

Back with full review shortly.

Excellent mate, I have almost finished your review, I have made mention on the sniper plate, so will leave it in as i think you can still rotate that shin outwards a bit more.
Back with full review shortly.
Thanks brother!

Hey Eric thank you for your EIB application and your patience. Let's go through your application. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted, and your armour meets all the necessary requirements for level 2. With that Tony and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations trooper :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Thank you for attending to the side gap, it looks much better.

Only some simple fixes to go through so lets start with the Shoulder Bells.

These can still come in closer to the plastic bridges, and as seen in the below screen reference image, they can virtually if not be touching them at the tops. It should only take a shortening of the black elastic straps to achieve this and in turn will also make the front of the Bells sit a touch closer to the side of the chest plate.

We can also see a dressing issue with your Sniper shin. Just needs a rotation so the cover strips line up from shin to thigh, and just something to be mindful of when kitting up.

8bBbCue.jpg

Reference image

image.png.107f51300d53de4ff760e6bdceff825f.png

Only one thing to mention on the helmet and that is the lower ear screw looks like it could be tightened up so it sits closer to the surface of the ear It does appear to be jutting out quite a bit

iLecr7u.jpg

Next item is simply an accuracy, or nice to have item.  The screws used on the Thermal Det, as seen in the below reference image, were a Pan head flat blade type, where currently you have a dome head variety. Like I said, not a deal breaker just another step closer to screen accurate.

MYrp9GD.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.c0e788b8680f8014cfeecb89d79893c6.png

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos are requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

I must say, based on what we can see, there is no reason for you not to apply for Centurion.

Be mindful when dressing that your front cover strips should line up. Shins to thighs and fore arms to Biceps.

Providing nothing shows up in the additional photos required for level 3 it should be plain sailing.

Congratulations once again and head on out proud of your achievement. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hey Eric thank you for your EIB application and your patience. Let's go through your application. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted, and your armour meets all the necessary requirements for level 2. With that Tony and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations trooper :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Thank you for attending to the side gap, it looks much better.

Only some simple fixes to go through so lets start with the Shoulder Bells.

These can still come in closer to the plastic bridges, and as seen in the below screen reference image, they can virtually if not be touching them at the tops. It should only take a shortening of the black elastic straps to achieve this and in turn will also make the front of the Bells sit a touch closer to the side of the chest plate.

We can also see a dressing issue with your Sniper shin. Just needs a rotation so the cover strips line up from shin to thigh, and just something to be mindful of when kitting up.

8bBbCue.jpg

Reference image

image.png.107f51300d53de4ff760e6bdceff825f.png

Only one thing to mention on the helmet and that is the lower ear screw looks like it could be tightened up so it sits closer to the surface of the ear It does appear to be jutting out quite a bit

iLecr7u.jpg

Next item is simply an accuracy, or nice to have item.  The screws used on the Thermal Det, as seen in the below reference image, were a Pan head flat blade type, where currently you have a dome head variety. Like I said, not a deal breaker just another step closer to screen accurate.

MYrp9GD.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.c0e788b8680f8014cfeecb89d79893c6.png

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos are requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

I must say, based on what we can see, there is no reason for you not to apply for Centurion.
Be mindful when dressing that your front cover strips should line up. Shins to thighs and fore arms to Biceps.
Providing nothing shows up in the additional photos required for level 3 it should be plain sailing.

Congratulations once again and head on out proud of your achievement. :jc_doublethumbup:
Alright!! Thank you for the detailed notes. I will tighten a few things, and go for Centurion! Really appreciate it.