LEGACY FEM TROOPER Version A TJ_fem WIP

With the build and modifications now all done, and TJ_fem  trooping hard for the UKG thought I would post up pictures of all the parts in there finished state. I will try and develop a contents tab with links over time just to make navigating the thread easier.

For Anyone  making the Legacy Era trooper past or present please feel free to drop me a p.m. or post if you have any questions or looking for advice will always try and help out if i can.

Thanks for looking 

Martyn  AKA TK42413 

IPtc0PH.jpg

s96D8fe.jpg

CQT0HZg.jpg

YbRS2Pr.jpg

SbOAls6.jpg

YQ9qoXb.jpg

dqvmeIu.jpg

gJdW6hv.jpg

8hqynbp.jpg

PEfUGir.jpg

JCE3KEg.jpg

Edited by Chopper857
  • Like 2

• Chopper857 changed the title to LEGACY FEM TROOPER Version A TJ_fem WIP
  • 1 year later...

Well TJ_Fem aka TK13570 has surpassed 50 troops its time for some refurb and repair which I will document in the next few posts will hopefully highlight any weak points that can be strengthened to start with during a build.
Also taken a short video clip of each armour part which you can find here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Xls082QKUU9o5LOTqmkCQ

Hope this helps some of you out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello Martyn,

Thank you for your tutorial. I have a question regarding the photo (above) of the thigh armor. Upon closer inspection, it looks as though one of them incorporates the extra plastic that is typically trimmed away for the overlap of the butt joint. I need to apply this method on both thighs since they are too snug on me. Would it still be approvable? Did you have any problems with it. It will leave two lines on my inner thighs, instead of the single butt joint line. Please advise. Thank you!

Edited by Captain Eclipse

Hi Nancy, with this build yeah only one thigh needed to be adjusted and I will get you a pic of the inside to show how we did this build so it left us with no real issues and didn’t cause a problem with approval but funny enough I have just helped another legacy join the 501st who had this issue on the thighs and calves/shins, let me dig out those pics as well and I will pull together a storyboard to explain what we did to make them sit and fit really nice and also how to eliminate one of the lines, especially if it needs to be on the outside as well. The pics below are just a quick reference

Martyn
e3e7c8b2b94aea100c1afb47dd3824cb.jpeg
2e30a0d19bceac839e3b1f0166d0d227.jpeg
31054e0f25d626a03af36bd20f8c9bc1.jpeg

• 2 years later...

So after a long break due to covid we all head back to trooping but storage hasn’t been kind to a lot of armour so we made the decision to go for a full recondition including making the armour seamless where possible due the the discolouration and the need for painting c06ad8a56505999981f9d163bdd6afed.jpg
661f0fe4e350ab4c44a72660cffda772.jpg

Edited by Chopper857
spelling

The main parts we’ve identified to go seamless are the biceps, vamp braces, thighs and shins this has been achieved with various different fillers and and a lot of sanding
01951f315c36e5a6d21b245ebebe0c7b.jpg

• Like 1

Just the helmet to finish off in time for this weeks con so we should have some fully kitted pics after the weekend, of what I think is the first legacy to have gone the extra mile to smooth out the seams

• Like 2

All finish and back out there weirdly enough trooped the location for next years celebration at the weekend d45c4ff849a872ed3d22108688803546.jpg
80860b1100be16907beba1c8bd3d09a0.jpg
fe94eac1bf4f130a65e1cfae1b9f359f.jpg

Hopefully we will see some of you there

• Like 4